Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got humiliated by Chad, framecels GTFIH

So we live in an apartment and our upper floor neighbors are always making noise. This morning they started making insane amount of noise, it woke me up and lasted for hours and I couldn't take it anymore. I'm a socially anxious super shy framecel, but I decided to go up and tell them to stop whatever they're doing and do it a few hour later when people aren't sleeping.

I went up. Turns out they are painting the house. I'm so socially anxious that I was literally stuttering, but I told them it's to early and to do it another time. They were two brothers, one really big and one a chadlite. I expected them to apologize like any civilized human being does at situations like this but instead he started yelling and told me it's their house and they'll do whatever they want and stuff like that. When I persisted he leaped forward and tried to fight. I had to back off because I stood absolutely no chance without a weapon.
He told me "go get your daddy" to humiliate me for my small frame.

It was absolutely humiliating and ragefuel. I'm now having a panic attack and very bad stomach pain due to the stress.
Shit man that's so brutal. I feel you.

I'm just like you and have been in similar situations. It's extremely humiliating like you said. Fucking animals. You should buy a weapon asap. What kind of weapon depends on where you live, so that's up to you, but get something. I think you'll instantly feel better bc you'll know you'll no longer be vulnerable to this.

And when you have your weapon, as in, gun, knife, or whatever it is, if this happens again, you go up and call it out, and when the chad starts this shit, you can try to avoid a fight (without letting him bully you) but with your hand in your pocket already just in case
@yikerinos
Thanks for the mention brocel
You had more balls than those faggots. If they didn't physically mog you and weren't in group they wouldn't have the balls to act brave.

Honestly you wouldn't be on this situation if soyciety stopped gaslighting good people into making them believe acting respectful and educated guarantees the same respect back. All this fake positivity and virtue signaling just leads to men to get cucked.
Based but he should buy a weapon straight away in case the chad bullies him or makes more noise now to fuck with him

Play white noise like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO1wJTMuHXg

And if you don't want it playing the whole night (just early in the morning when they start making noise) you can create a playlist and put this no sound video before the white noise video and time it to end when you need the white noise to start playing. I used to listen to the stuff some nights when my roommate was loud and I had to get up early.

No noise:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_6ZcOo6pnk

If they didn't physically mog you and weren't in group they wouldn't have the balls to act brave.
tbh. I'd fuck their shit up if they were my size and acted the way they did.

Honestly you wouldn't be on this situation if soyciety stopped gaslighting good people into making them believe acting respectful and educated guarantees the same respect back. All this fake positivity and virtue signaling just leads to men to get cucked.
MegaIQ giagtruth. tbhtbhngl. Fuck this soyciety.

Disgusting normie behavior. We get treated like this and they expect us to just spread our cheeks and take it like cucks. Then they have the audacity to get mad when we merely vocalize our anger.
Truth.

I'm just like you and have been in similar situations. It's extremely humiliating like you said. Fucking animals. You should buy a weapon asap. What kind of weapon depends on where you live, so that's up to you, but get something. I think you'll instantly feel better bc you'll know you'll no longer be vulnerable to this.

And when you have your weapon, as in, gun, knife, or whatever it is, if this happens again, you go up and call it out, and when the chad starts this shit, you can try to avoid a fight (without letting him bully you) but with your hand in your pocket already just in case
Thanks brocel. I really appreciate your support.
I already have a knife and an also an axe. A surprise attack with that axe could fuck someone's shit up for good.
The thing is if I use it I will go to prison. Remember the law always protects the bullies. They get to do whatever they want to us but it's when we react that everything is suddenly against the law.
If I stabbed them, which they very well deserved, I'd go to jail. In my country even if they attack you and you stab them you'll go to jail because you were carrying a weapon. Or if they punch you and you hit them with a brick you'll go to jail because it has been disproportionate.
There's really nothing I can do to them that wouldn't have more severe repercussions for myself.
My only option is to add them to my ER list, in case I go berserk one day from all the pent up anger in me.

Thanks brocel. I really appreciate your support.
I already have a knife and an also an axe. A surprise attack with that axe could fuck someone's shit up for good.
The thing is if I use it I will go to prison. Remember the law always protects the bullies. They get to do whatever they want to us but it's when we react that everything is suddenly against the law.
If I stabbed them, which they very well deserved, I'd go to jail. In my country even if they attack you and you stab them you'll go to jail because you were carrying a weapon. Or if they punch you and you hit them with a brick you'll go to jail because it has been disproportionate.
There's really nothing I can do to them that wouldn't have more severe repercussions for myself.
My only option is to add them to my ER list, in case I go berserk one day from all the pent up anger in me.
shit man :feelscry:

yeah that guy should definitely be in your ER list. i hope it doesnt have to come to that though.

i know it sounds kinda ridiculous but what about a pepper spray? i heard that if you get the right brand, they can make people collapse on the spot and then their eyes sting for the whole day. for example:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/m0dsty/dont_bring_fists_to_a_pepper_spray_fight/

and it's something you can actually use without going to jail or anything

otherwise, with a knife or gun, the whole point is, i think, to make the chad back down by threatening him, but not actually use it, because you'd ruin your life like you said. but if you have a knife in your hand, even if it'd ruin your life to stab him, he's not going to want to fight you obviously, since he could die. so that's another option, to carry a knife or gun without the intention of ever using them, but as a way to avoid shit like this.

idk man but you need to get something, you'd probably feel a lot better on the spot if you bought something rn in fact. personally i havent bought anything but i have decided that if something like this happens to me again, i will order a pepper spray and a knife online the moment i get home, and i've already done research into what to buy exactly and from where (DM me if you're interested and from the EU). so i'll know that humiliation was the last.

Aaaaaaaand this is why you shouldnt go outside if you dont have to
This. I never go out unless necassary. All it leads to is getting mogged and risk of danger

@yikerinos pepper spray is pretty neat. It's kind of girlish ngl, but when it comes to it it can be really useful specially since it's kind of long range too. Just spray the motherfucker and run. Tasers are also good, but you have to get close and sometimes they don't work over clothes. They're both illegal in this shithole tho, but not as hard to get as guns. I'll definitely get one if the opportunity comes.

@yikerinos pepper spray is pretty neat. It's kind of girlish ngl, but when it comes to it it can be really useful specially since it's kind of long range too. Just spray the motherfucker and run. Tasers are also good, but you have to get close and sometimes they don't work over clothes. They're both illegal in this shithole tho, but not as hard to get as guns. I'll definitely get one if the opportunity comes.
High IQ:feelsYall:

Where do you live that pepper sprays are illegal though? JFL

High IQ:feelsYall:

Where do you live that pepper sprays are illegal though? JFL
Somewhere in the sands where the concept of self defense basically doesn't exist in the law.

Consider getting a gun OP
This is natural selection and the only way to balance this out is by getting one

Somewhere in the sands where the concept of self defense basically doesn't exist in the law.
Honestly if it's a third world country where law enforcement isn't as powerful as it is in developed ones, I'd just get a gun or knife ngl, don't bother with a pepper spray. The whole point of a pepper spray is to avoid trouble with the law.

TT-33, my favorite pistol. It shoots the 7.62x25 which is a hot round but has relatively low recoil, along with a flatter trajectory than the other more common pistol rounds due to its high velocity, and could also penetrate some light body armor.
Thanks for the info buddy boyo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back