Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just had an encounter with a wild incel

"incelsinaction" sounds like a larp.:feelskek:

Based if it happened. Foids need to feel the incel presence offline. Too bad it sounds like a LARP.

Also JFL at "...I'm 17." And? She's literally buying lube to get fucked. That's a woman.

Anyways, stay safe out there.
Because this totally imaginary thing I made up in my head could happen to you as well!
Oh no inkwells so scary...:feelstastyman:

we incels are everywhere scattered all around the world, she must have stumbled upon just one of many of our agents positioned to spy on whores and normies.

She's 17 and she's going to a store alone?? To buy lube..... hmmmm.. she's off to a good start

That is what you could call the side effects of feminism. Women deserve what they get.

Incel encounters like this should happen for real.
Femoids should be scared when walking outside without their husband and a hijab.:feelsdevil:

Obvious larp. If it actually happened, the incel would've stuttered. "i-i-i-s that f-f-f-or Chad?"

Larp and I want to fuck that JB lubed up pussy :ahegao:

LARP
Referring to yourself as a "nice guy" and thinking that being a "nice guy" means dick in the sexual market is bluepilled as fuck.

At least make it a believable larp :feelswhat:

My 3 year old nephew can come up with a more believable story

I can see shit like this actually happening regularly within the next 20 years. Millions of guys left out of the dating game who've completely given up and feel they might as well just troll people?

Giga based if true :dafuckfeels:. Which if you based boyos was that. Lowinhib-mogs me :feelshaha:

FB IMG 1630918060326

"I went to the supermarket to get myself some lube for obvious reasons"
this has to be satire

Look at her account
She's a blonde foid fucking a Vietnamese guy
Just be rice strikes again

JFL. These bozos literally made a board to farm karma and post gay LARP stories. :lul::society:

At least he made her feel bad would have been nice if he followed her home

/r/thathappened