Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just had the Elvis sandwich

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
IMG 0425

It was pretty good I would recommend it to cels who like to cope with food and aren't gymmaxxing/leanmaxxing I also had it with 3 small cans of Dr. Pepper. Damn I am going to be blowing up the toilet to night while Chad is blowing a foids back out :feelsbadman:.

View attachment 879349
It was pretty good I would recommend it to cels who like to cope with food and aren't gymmaxxing/leanmaxxing I also had it with 3 small cans of Dr. Pepper. Damn I am going to be blowing up the toilet to night while Chad is blowing a foids back out :feelsbadman:.
Nice, I'll have to try this sometime when I have the munchies:smonk:.

I'm actually gymmaxxing rn, but I'm trying to gain weight so this would help.

View attachment 879349
after looking up the elvis sandwich I now wonder what you weigh, it looks good but at the same time looks like something that an obese office worker would eat

I used to make them all the time back in my early teens. I miss them tbh.

I also used to make a bagel my elementary school friend Alex called "Alex's Breakfast Bagel" which was just bagel, cream cheese, bacon and cheese. Unhealthy as all hell, 10/10 on taste.

I also used to make a bagel my elementary school friend Alex called "Alex's Breakfast Bagel" which was just bagel, cream cheese, bacon and cheese. Unhealthy as all hell, 10/10 on taste.
sounds tasty tbh.
after looking up the elvis sandwich I now wonder what you weigh, it looks good but at the same time looks like something that an obese office worker would eat
Well yeah, the actual one -especially considering its size- is incredibly unhealthy for you: No wonder Elvis had so many health problems.

Also, I believe it was inspired by a sandwich called Fools Gold Loaf which originated in Colorado- that sate is just the best at everything mang :smonk:

Well yeah, the actual one -especially considering its size- is incredibly unhealthy for you: No wonder Elvis had so many health problems.
elvis wasn't fat though, he probably ate it periodically then stopped eating altogether when he turned to drugs

elvis wasn't fat though, he probably ate it periodically then stopped eating altogether when he turned to drugs
His diet did contribute to his bad health though.

Last time I weighed myself the scale was pretty inconstant but it always said 147-149 pounds. I think I could be 150 or 151 pounds now and I am 5'10 for context.

Last time I weighed myself the scale was pretty inconstant but it always said 147-149 pounds. I think I could be 150 or 151 pounds now and I am 5'10 for context.
Most people with my diet would be obese or at the very least overweight but I struggle to gain weight due to high metabolism.

You should make them again I have been trying to eat like I did when I was younger lately
That is actually a pretty common breakfast sandwich in the US

What was the recipe you used to make it?

What was the recipe you used to make it?
2 slices of white bread fried in butter with a decent amount of creamy peanut butter spread on them with bananas fried in butter and 3 strips of bacon.

2 slices of white bread fried in butter with a decent amount of creamy peanut butter spread on them with bananas fried in butter and 3 strips of bacon.
Sounds good I'll try it later.

You should make them again I have been trying to eat like I did when I was younger lately

That is actually a pretty common breakfast sandwich in the US
Is it? I had no idea. I've spent my entire life with "my head up my ass" according to a couple of people :feelskek:

I still eat like I'm 12, I just haven't rotated around to those again. I eat shit like gushers daily.

View attachment 879349
Grilled pb and banana correct? I made those back in the day when I learned about them.

that sounds good

what is an elvis sandwich made of?
White bread fried in butter with peanut butter spread on it, sliced bananas and bacon

that sounds good

what is an elvis sandwich made of?
Here's how I personally made them:

Toast 2x bread slice in toaster (white bread preferred, fuck health anyways if you're eating this shit JFL) then slather on peanut butter to both pieces on one side.

You can deep fry the banana (it tastes better this way) or if you're lazy just use a regular banana and cut it up into 3 pieces and lay them on a piece of toast in the peanut butter. Then cook 3-4 pieces of bacon and lay them on, close sandwich.

It's unbelievably unhealthy and probably a contributing factor to the dudes death if I had to guess. Still delicious.

Last edited:
ive heard of a peanut butter and banana sandwich but never knew they were supposed to be toasted
They aren't, unless you're adding the bacon, which makes it the Elvis version.

i can see your toes :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Just found out that peanut butter has 20% of proteins but almost 40% of fat. And i have a jar full of it.