Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just landed in Canada (toronto/brampton) because norwooding cousin is getting married

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
My cousin and his family live in canada since 9 years. He is norwooding with glasses.

He met a Indian foid on a Indian site meant for marriage. This foid looks decent with makeup but without it she looks below average. She also got big tits.

I wonder if she had a bf?

He also has a younger brother and they said they used to live in mississauga. The younger brother used to have an Indian girlfriend in school when they lived in mississauga. This really annoyed me cause me being born in the west got no gf and this kid who isn't even born in the west gets a girlfriend and he also looks like a nerd. My cousin and his brother are tall. Thats something they have going for them.

Also all my cousins here have jobs in tech and even there friends have jobs in tech.

Also what is there to do in brampton and toronto?

Also I swear I have not seen one white person in brampton.

Last edited:
Buy height increasing insoles and wear mask so you don't get mogged at every corner.

@TBIcel @Sheogorath @Grim_Reaper @My Name Jeff Any chance of a meetup with this guy?

Last edited:
Are you're arms tired?

Canada = Curryland 2.0

Canada = Curryland 2.0
It's always so funny to me when white nationalists cry about "muh mozlem invasiarino!!! :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: " when indians and chinese are a FAAAAAR bigger demographic threat to whites. Not only do they have far bigger numbers than us Arabs, but THEY leave their countries for economic reason, we leave our countries due to war. Meaning there is NO WAY to stop the curry/rice immigration, but there is a way to stop the Arab immigration.

Not to mention Arabs look whiter than those two

It's always so funny to me when white nationalists cry about "muh mozlem invasiarino!!! :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: " when indians and chinese are a FAAAAAR bigger demographic threat to whites. Not only do they have far bigger numbers than us Arabs, but THEY leave their countries for economic reason, we leave our countries due to war. Meaning there is NO WAY to stop the curry/rice immigration, but there is a way to stop the Arab immigration.

Not to mention Arabs look whiter than those two
To leafcuck normies, indians went from a model minority to one of the more hated groups in a few years. I think currycels are one of the ethnicities it's acceptable to hate on simply because they get failo'd so hard by their culture and looks.

To leafcuck normies, indians went from a model minority to one of the more hated groups in a few years. I think currycels are one of the ethnicities it's acceptable to hate on simply because they get failo'd so hard by their culture and looks.
curries overplayed their hand way to hard and fast, sooo many white canadians loath them now. So many companies are now overrun with curries and they all hire each other only. Even in my company, most of the upper management is either white or indian

curries overplayed their hand way to hard and fast, sooo many white canadians loath them now. So many companies are now overrun with curries and they all hire each other only. Even in my company, most of the upper management is either white or indian
Cuckminister Trudeau wanted this to happen. Thing is, he's an enormous fucking retard so he couldn't help himself but choose the worst minority group to import on mass.

@TBIcel @Sheogorath @Grim_Reaper @My Name Jeff Any chance of a meetup with this guy?
yeah sure just let me hit up the RCMP and tell them the location so they can arrest us together for plotting to blow up a government building

So your plane took off from India and landed in...India.

My experience when I went to Brampton as well. When I looked at the demographics on Wikipedia, I was shocked the white population was over 10%. They must just all be boomers who never leave the home

Bramdia more like

you travel to another country (from India?) for cousin's marriage? I did not even attend my cousin's marriage in my hometown. haven't even opened the invitation letter still to this day and it was couple of years ago already

My cousin and his family live in canada since 9 years. He is norwooding with glasses.

He met a Indian foid on a Indian site meant for marriage. This foid looks decent with makeup but without it she looks below average. She also got big tits.

I wonder if she had a bf?

He also has a younger brother and they said they used to live in mississauga. The younger brother used to have an Indian girlfriend in school when they lived in mississauga. This really annoyed me cause me being born in the west got no gf and this kid who isn't even born in the west gets a girlfriend and he also looks like a nerd. My cousin and his brother are tall. Thats something they have going for them.

Also all my cousins here have jobs in tech and even there friends have jobs in tech.

Also what is there to do in brampton and toronto?

Yeah there are no white people in Brampton because Brampton is like a little India inside Canada. It's India/curry central for Canada and they make up most of the population of that area. There are a bunch of curries that moved there over the years and even more now.

If this is your first time in Canada I'd visit all the typical Toronto spots of interest (CN tower, Casa Loma, Old City Hall, lake Ontario coastline, maybe a couple of the museums, etc). Those are all pretty standard to see and decent spots that aren't too expensive.