Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Just learned about the /r/nicegirls subreddit.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I've had a reddit account for ten years now and always knew about the nice guys page but had no idea there was a nice girls one too. It has less than half the total members as niceguys but it's mind blowing to me that I never came across this. Basically calls out girls who can't make up their mind and are incredibly controlling and picky in relationships. This has to be the biggest group online that calls out retarded women, no?

Last edited:
never heard about this myself but i am sure that subreddit is full of red pill grifters sand right wings since no one in reddit will even dare calling a girl the wrong one in any kind of situation. also subs like this one don't stay active a lot since they get banned immediatly for "sexism"
anyway, i will try to give it a look

Meh, seems like it's by and for sex-havers.

Looks like it's for mocking girls who took "You're perfect, gurl!" advice too far. Whatever, they're all cunts.