Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lmao at copers who think "having game" matters to women

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Chad can be high or low inhib and still slay, why is this the case? HIS BONES! If you believe the TRP which is pretty much trying to rape a chick and seeing if she lets you get away with it works then you're not blackpilled enough.

Low inhib chad = "ohh he is just shy, Teheheh"

I mean it works to some degree. Sure, Chad slays regardless and incels are SOL either way, but if you're a 6 or so who doesn't get approached by women but isn't completely unfuckable, making the first move can make all the difference. Seen it happen many times and this is basically how most non-Chad normie guys get GF's

If you're average looking and you have good game you will beat incel

arguing with that is cope

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Low inhib chad = "ohh he is just shy, Teheheh"

Shy is high inhib

It matters once you meet the requirements for looks. How many stories do you hear of having a couple of dates with a foid and it not working out? Usually a second date means that you've already gotten some action or should get it on the second date. That's when copefidence and game matters. If you don't know the first thing about making moves, then she'd most likely move on to another guy who does.

NekoStance said:
If you're average looking and you have good game you will beat incel

arguing with that is cope

Disgusting cope in this thread, chad doesn't need to work for it, femoids want him once they spot him. If you need to convince her to fuck you then it's over.

NekoStance said:

How's it cope? Girls hit on chad, if girls don't hit on you it's over. Why act like some kind of cringy cuck trying to force a femoid to be into you?

jagged0 said:
NekoStance said:
How's it cope? Girls hit on chad, if girls don't hit on you it's over. Why act like some kind of cringy cuck trying to force a femoid to be into you?

https://incels.is/Thread-Chad-litteraly-says-girls-dont-approach-often

Get redpilled faggot
even Chad has to approach

jagged0 said:

Most people get laid and most people aren't Chad.

Framecel222 said:
Most people get laid and most people aren't Chad.

Most people get cucked because their gf doesn't get wet over them like Chad.

NekoStance said:
https://incels.is/Thread-Chad-litteraly-says-girls-dont-approach-often

Get redpilled faggot
even Chad has to approach

Cope, chad doesn't have to approach all he needs to do is open up tinder for easy slay.

jagged0 said:
Most people get cucked because their gf doesn't get wet over them like Chad.

Cope, chad doesn't have to approach all he needs to do is open up tinder for easy slay.

Lol

Retard who can't even read ^

NekoStance said:
Lol

Nah, make a catfish tinder and see how many girls want chad's dick.

PS:That guy is a low-tier chad, I watched this other chad and girls would start crying when trying to speak to him. Girls wouldn't be his friend if he didn't fuck them.

jagged0 said:
NekoStance said:
Lol
Nah, make a catfish tinder and see how many girls want chad's dick.
Those are top 10% Chads

the rest of top 40% Chads all have to approach

stop being a faggot (even though you are 1 you know what I mean)

also Tinder subhuman bitches < Stacy on campus, or on the high st

Game matters if you’re not subhuman

NekoStance said:
Those are top 10% Chads

the rest of top 40% Chads all have to approach

stop being a faggot (even though you are 1 you know what I mean)

also Tinder subhuman bitches < Stacy on campus, or on the high st

Stacy will become a subhuman bitch for High tier Chad cock, it's over if girls don't hit on you and desire you.

Trying to force it will just make them cuck you for a better looking guy.

If you need game I have bad news for you

KV- said:

Cope, Chad doesn't need game his strong jaw and hunter eyes make femoids want to come to him instead.

Just rope if you need to approach a girl who will cuck you for high tier chad.

jagged0 said:
KV- said:
Cope, Chad doesn't need game his strong jaw and hunter eyes make femoids want to come to him instead.
You need to see that thread I linked to you earlier again

NekoStance said:

I saw it, he's just a low-tier chad a high tier chad has girls wanting him even when he's not in the mood for femoids at all.

I'll dig up this video of a high-tier chad talking about how girls would pretend to be his friend just to get into his pants and become angry when he wouldn't try to fuck them in a bit.

jagged0 said:
NekoStance said:
I saw it, he's just a low-tier chad a high tier chad has girls wanting him even when he's not in the mood for femoids at all.
I'll dig up this video of a high-tier chad talking about how girls would pretend to be his friend just to get into his pants and become angry when he wouldn't try to fuck them in a bit.
So what? Being a low-tier Chad isn't good enough for you?

Fuck off faggot

Having game as a celibate is nothing more than being a high ranking friendzone/orbiter candidate. I'm white but my voice sounds black, and I'm also good with words. I have practiced spitting game on bitches on telephone sex lines/dating and usually have them giggly and enjoying the conversation... BUT IN PERSON THESE BITCHES WOULD WANT ME DEAD! Game is cope.

NekoStance said:
So what? Being a low-tier Chad isn't good enough for you?

Fuck off faggot

What I'm saying is that low-tier chad can still get cucked, that's just a tiny upgrade from being a normie might as well not bother approaching girls if you're a low-tier chad since a high-tier chad can steal her from you in a heartbeat.

[quote="Sparrow']
Having game as a celibate is nothing more than being a high ranking friendzone/orbiter candidate. I'm white but my voice sounds black, and I'm also good with words. I have practiced spitting game on bitches on telephone sex lines/dating and usually have them giggly and enjoying the conversation... BUT IN PERSON THESE BITCHES WOULD WANT ME DEAD! Game is cope.
[/quote]

SO TRUE! Be chad or it's O V E R tired of all these redpill cucks coming on here taking about "mah FRAME, DREAD GAME, PHYSICAL CONTACT!" it's disgusting.

jagged0 said:

Football player alpha chad slays harder than nerdy chad. I’m not coping, I acknowledge it doesn’t matter if you are ugly.

Stop coping. Chads are not the only men who have sex. They have it easy because of their genetics. Just like niggers who can run faster than you no matter how hard you train but it doesn't mean you can't run anymore. The fact is that I'm pretty sure that no-one here has an interesting PERSONALITY and could start or maintain a fun conversation with a female. Inb4 i will get called an IT one more time. Chads can do whatever they fucking want but you're not Chads and need to make woman interested other way and you can't because we're just a bunch of boring autists without social skill

Face and height>status>>>>pathetic TRP cope "game".

gay_fag said:
Stop coping. Chads are not the only men who have sex. They have it easy because of their genetics. Just like niggers who can run faster than you no matter how hard you train but it doesn't mean you can't run anymore. The fact is that I'm pretty sure that no-one here has an interesting PERSONALITY and could start or maintain a fun conversation with a female. Inb4 i will get called an IT one more time. Chads can do whatever they fucking want but you're not Chads and need to make woman interested other way and you can't because we're just a bunch of boring autists without social skill

Someone I.P. ban this retard

its a major cope that there is no game. yes, there is. your game consists of your genetics (sense of humour, wit and ability to respond quickly to certain topics) mixed with your life experiences, where you've been, what stories you can tell, what shit you know etc

yes if you are model look like you can score sex with just saying i want to nail your pussy till it turns red in McDonalds bathroom, but if you are average tier 4-7 you will have to work for it.

gay_fag said:

thumbs up for this shit

It's more like this:

8+ you don't need any game.
5-8 you can get laid sometimes, but you'll have to work for it (i.e. have game) and you'll get cucked later on if an 8+ shows interest.
1-4 it's rope time buddy boyo.

Saying game doesn't matter for ANYONE is major cope. It doesn't matter for ugly men (1-4) or attractive men (8+) as their fates are already sealed. For average-slightly above average men, yeah it matters.

You are wrong.

TRP really helps you if you are 5/10 to 7/10.

Doesnt work if you are sub5.

And Chad dont need this because the females dispute him naturally.

itsOVER said:
It's more like this:

8+ you don't need any game.
5-8 you can get laid sometimes, but you'll have to work for it (i.e. have game) and you'll get cucked later on if an 8+ shows interest.
1-4 it's rope time buddy boyo.

Saying game doesn't matter for ANYONE is major cope. It doesn't matter for ugly men (1-4) or attractive men (8+) as their fates are already sealed. For average-slightly above average men, yeah it matters.

5-7 boyo

KilluminoidBR said:
You are wrong.

TRP really helps you if you are 5/10 to 7/10.

Doesnt work if you are sub5.

And Chad dont need this because the females dispute him naturally.

5-7 boyo

Yeah I meant 5-7, with 8+ being the level at which no 'game' is needed, and 1-4 being the range at which no game is gonna help you anyway.

This is assuming we're talking about a PSL rating of 5-7, not a normiefag reddit rating of 5-7, because no one gets rated less than a 5 on bluepill cucked websites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back