Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol at being high inhib past age 18

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Unless you have a literal anxiety disorder, doesn't the frustration of not getting the social validation you desire your whole life overpower your social inibition? Sometime during high school when I was driven to the point of suicidal depression on account of having no social interaction with anyone the whole time I lost the ability to give a fuck what others thought of me.

To a point, yes. But still, it is hard to have "confidence" when you have virtually no positive experiences with girls.

High inhib male = death sentence

ItheIthe said:
To a point, yes. But still, it is hard to have "confidence" when you have virtually no positive experiences with girls.

This. Lol @ normies who think confidence is a choice.

ItheIthe said:

Yeah, its hard to show confidence without the validation to go with it. Faking confidence, at best, will be caught (consciously or subconsciously) by more observant individuals through subtleties of body language and tone. At worst it can be percieved as acting "too big for your britches" or leave permanent damage as you develop a self hatred, a "shadow personality", and permanent psychological damage/loss of self.

Constant failure can wire your brain to expect failure in similar situations, making it impossible to have genuine confidence as a result of your subconscious.

high inhib is a curse

I think if I knew how to fight, my inhib would be way lower.

KV- said:
Yeah, its hard to show confidence without the validation to go with it. Faking confidence, at best, will be caught (consciously or subconsciously) by more observant individuals through subtleties of body language and tone. At worst it can be percieved as acting "too big for your britches" or leave permanent damage as you develop a self hatred, a "shadow personality", and permanent psychological damage/loss of self.

Constant failure can wire your brain to expect failure in similar situations, making it impossible to have genuine confidence as a result of your subconscious.

A.k.a if ur inferior genetic waste just end it, because nature is against you.

high inhib=you're ugly and not tall

Indari said:
get some xans and give me some

I wish. Maybe in May when the thread of drug tests at work is no longer over my head.

High inhib is the result of a life of mockery and constant rejection.Females don't find you unattractive because you're high inhib,you're high inhib because females find you unattractive.