Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Just make money with money bro

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
French banking system is the worst. You can't make money with money basically.

We have a shit ton of shit tier "livret" with 0.5% interest rate, which is far to even cover the fucking inflation.

Then we have fancy stuffs like PEL or life insurances that make you ... 0.5% after taxes (there's always single mother taxes JFL)

Now how about gambling, trading or investing on the market ? Yeah, you can always try that but ... You will have to pay 30% of taxes on your gains, if you make gains of course.

It's fucking over boyo.

If you're poor, you're poor. The 80's are over.

Yeah you have all those problems cuz your govt is giving their money to niggers from Africa to come into France and destroy it :feelshaha: lolol french govt gives Somali refugees 500 euro a week while u rot away and if you try to stop it they jail you :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Yeah you have all those problems cuz your govt is giving their money to niggers from Africa to come into France and destroy it :feelshaha: lolol french govt gives Somali refugees 500 euro a week while u rot away and if you try to stop it they jail you :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
ikr

At least I can get free food in jail. I might consider this one day.

Source

Is there any country out there as cucked as France ?

I'd bet most western countries have policies of the sort, they just don' t brag about it to avoid revolts
Sounds like cope ngl

Paternity tests in France are illegal :feelswhat: doesnt get more cucked than that..

Crypto is the only way. You can get like 8% on blockfi... and you don't have to worry about greece or some shit poor country trashing the euro

But is there another country that is close to them
Hmm I’d say Sweden, France, Japan, South Korea (the last 2 are cucked because they’re just letting their old rot away and die while decentivizing having children so their birth rate kills itself) Canada and Cuba is kind of cucked too iirc the castros just took everyone’s money and guns and let them just do it

We have a shit ton of shit tier "livret" with 0.5% interest rate, which is far to even cover the fucking inflation.

Then we have fancy stuffs like PEL or life insurances that make you ... 0.5% after taxes (there's always single mother taxes JFL)

Now how about gambling, trading or investing on the market ? Yeah, you can always try that but ... You will have to pay 30% of taxes on your gains, if you make gains of course.

It's fucking over boyo.

Taxes help the "poor" bro, it definitely helps you keep being poor.

The 80s? Arrr ovER?

I was just thinking the other day, that owning crypto is JUST LIKE gambling! Up & down... Win or lose...

I made $20usd profit on a $60(xrp35) sale, then lost it via it dropping. (It's almost back up now)

There are STUPID hippies that bought and held bitcoin at $10usd=1btc. They bought a lot. Now, they own a lot of land... And still have plenty left.

The trick is to get some without kyc (know your customer) laws ready to rob you when you sell it for your local shit fiatbuxx.

Make a sale or get donations for something anything... Whatever.

Learn about it...

To 3xit use an crypto atm or buy a "credit card" with your profits.

Basically, it's a gamble. And...

NEVER GAMBLE WITH MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE!

(think of it like buying a fancy meal in a restaurant. That money is gone. But it might come back someday...)

The 80s? Arrr ovER?

I was just thinking the other day, that owning crypto is JUST LIKE gambling! Up & down... Win or lose...

I made $20usd profit on a $60(xrp35) sale, then lost it via it dropping. (It's almost back up now)

There are STUPID hippies that bought and held bitcoin at $10usd=1btc. They bought a lot. Now, they own a lot of land... And still have plenty left.

The trick is to get some without kyc (know your customer) laws ready to rob you when you sell it for your local shit fiatbuxx.

Make a sale or get donations for something anything... Whatever.

Learn about it...

To 3xit use an crypto atm or buy a "credit card" with your profits.

Basically, it's a gamble. And...

NEVER GAMBLE WITH MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE!

(think of it like buying a fancy meal in a restaurant. That money is gone. But it might come back someday...)
So you're French :feelswhat: ?

Hmm I’d say Sweden, France, Japan, South Korea (the last 2 are cucked because they’re just letting their old rot away and die while decentivizing having children so their birth rate kills itself) Canada and Cuba is kind of cucked too iirc the castros just took everyone’s money and guns and let them just do it
But are they equal to France ?

So you're French :feelswhat: ?

But are they equal to France ?
Non! 'Mi!

Burger
As far as "saving money" here in the ussa, i purchase food in bulk, and save money by being ahead of the price rise a bit.

Thanks to all the free commie money, you can literally see the prices rise each time you go to the store.

For a While i bought silver as a hedge against inflation, but the price has doubled, and the premium is like an extra 33% on top of the double. What was worth 15toz is now 45toz.... Too MUCH for my budget.

I remember gold at $350toz (1980s!) so there's no way i feel good about paying $1,800 for it!

It's fucking over boyo.

Whatever you do you can't escape from having to subsidize single moms. Unless you neetbux yourself:feelsthink:

Unless you neetbux yourself:feelsthink:
As a single male, this shit is close to impossible. You have to proove all the time to administration that you are looking for a job, and even work a bit in the process a shit tier barely legally under minimum wage job ... All that to eventually get 300 a month (if foids in administration dealt with your folder in time), that is barely enough to buy food, while being homeless ... I would rather keep my good paying job at this point.