Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just my normal rambling about race

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
There are no weak or strong races or species. They all have their weaknesses and strengths, since they do EXIST, meaning up til that point they fought and fought in various ways, same as every opponent they come up against. Even the Zulus could have WON against the British Empire f.ex if they had played their strengths right, done better with alliances, guerilla warfare etc, idk. This means that somewhere in the universe, there is a species, who have NEVER lost a war. Losing wars means losing ur race, its not the same as losing a battle. This hypothetical species who have never lost, are the Gods of the universe, whoever they are. Scratch that. There are an infinite number of species who have never lost a war, same as there are an infinite number of species every millisecond who loses or rebranches.

Thats why every race and species in the world are so awesome. Imagine having existed in one way or another, rebranching after a die off from a previous dying race. They still have ALL previous DNA within them since eternity prior, combined with new mutations over time. Stronger/weaker than other genes which means some genes barely show, but they all show.

All races are different and all have strengths and weaknesses, sure they rebranched maybe 40,000 or as recent as 1,000 years or100 years ago. Their size doesnt matter regarding how strong they are either, as u can always make alliances as mentioned above (and/or use your race´s unique strengths against others to counteract low numbers). I mentioned varg vikernes some days ago and i may have been a bit too harsh on him, but still, the way he goes on about the nordic race survival makes no sense. HIS race, the Vikernes family, which will become a race since he will not outbreed, is STRONG. Doesnt matter that they are just 8 ppl so far or whatever. Its strong because it exists. But people who keep on having nuclear families and mixing with neighbors/friends/immigrants etc in the west like hamburg/Stockholm etc are lost. You cant nuclear family mix in a dying civilization.

Im not even hurting myself spreading information like this, because in an infinite universe, theres always enemies anyway. Making 10 or 100 more along the way makes no difference if theres infinite more always.

Race allegiance copers will hold strong to their beliefs otherwise. They still thin they are a part of their race. Don't even matter

Yeah this is a post that a nordcuck would make

You may think a fly is weak since you can swat them and be done with them, but they have the numbers. They are just as strong as the human world rulers. There are no weak species. An extinct species no longer count. They werent weaker than the species that eliminated them, they were just less homogeneous/more mixed. The genetic race wars are basically about LUCK. Same as the looks black pill. Its a genetic species caste system.

Last edited:
Because? Read my post dumbass. A dead race below 2 in fertility is no longer a race. Swedes dont exist anymore, im no race fetischizer. I take no sides.

Race allegiance copers will hold strong to their beliefs otherwise. They still thin they are a part of their race. Don't even matter
The unknowing Walking Dead Zombies. They alrdy are dead if they keep on with nuclear family pairing instead of restarting a new race/species. Give it 20 years maybe or less, and all the REMNANTS of the european races of today will be entirely gone. Rebranched or replaced.

wars basically: flip of a coin. if ur RLY lucky, u can win like 20 times in a row. Its possible. Its THEORETICALLY possible, to get heads a million times in a row or more. Its just most LIKELY, to get tails after heads, and then heads again. This is again because all races/nations are equal. They all have weaknesses and strengths.

Because? Read my post dumbass. A dead race below 2 in fertility is no longer a race. Swedes dont exist anymore, im no race fetischizer. I take no sides.
You worship BBC lol

based avi, the perfect wife needs to be your sexual slave and worship you, like a good inferior toilet (in video games)

The exception is of course domesticated animals. There is a line between ALL free species in the universe and ALL the domesticated slaves.

You worship BBC lol
Nope. I worship myself. I am a god. You are a god. We are all gods. Doesnt mean i worship you, but you are a god. I despise all the people of the west who say: I AM A SWEDE (My name doesnt meani think i ma a swede, i just didnt think when i made it), well not despise, but i dont care about them. I look at them as i would a fruitfly that doesnt concern me atm (basically ever)

Last edited:
Constant struggle is what creates exponentially ever more amazing beings. The more people that are buddhists/jainists/bahai/atheists/pacifists and just: Meeeeeh (even though they arent even incels), the slower the world progresses. The big wars are what plunges humanity f.ex forward. Wars like the persian wars, peloponnesian, punic, napoleonic, ww1, ww2

Last edited:
When ur standing in a forest/brush, ur surrounded by maybe 10,000 or more species in a matter of meters around u who are ur EQUAL. Small creatures have the numbers and the quirky insect abilities to fuck u up. A spider climbed into my ear like 2 years ago when i slept... still hurts some. No species are to be underestimated. Think of the quantum realm in the Ant-Man movies, or potential giants compared to us, the size that we are compared to ants. The scariest foes arent the ones you see daily like lions/tigers or other humans. Its the ones too small to see or the ones who some day may squish you like we squish a snail on the ground. You have control over what you do with the ones somewhat of ur size, but the atomic or giant sized ones may kill you any second like a heart attack or stroke. Insane if u think about it. Or like poison additives to food/snacks. It still makes no sense to bother about too small or big species, because they wont be in ur size playing field, but i think they will always be what we fear the most. Like the krayt dragon in mandalorian or godzilla or other kaijus or on the other hand the insects and bacteria. You cant rly fight against a too small or large foe, they just kill u the same way a fly accidently flies into your mouth when u ride the bicycle.

Last edited:
The only thing u can rly do against miniscule species or giant species is run away. Since u always need to focus on ur sizematch. One foe at a time. Very small and very large species compared to our own are VERY SCARY, but just to be swatted away or ran away from if too big.

Came here to say this. Swedecucks are hilarious. They really dont deserve their Aryan genes:lul:Race realism is so fucking OBVIOUS it hurts my brain that people can deny it.

Berber vs nog

Came here to say this. Swedecucks are hilarious. They really dont deserve their Aryan genes:lul:Race realism is so fucking OBVIOUS it hurts my brain that people can deny it.

View attachment 620580
we´re all autists/autist light/mentalcels here in some way. ALL race deniers of all the dying races at the moment in europe, russians, french, swedes, greeks, portuguese etc etc are all denying their own extinction which has alrdy happened. sub 2 means other races have 2+, means they will overpower and kill those dumb individuals eventually. Its inevitable. Some day there will be a "The Purge" trumpet/horn. And its on.

we´re all autists/autist light/mentalcels here in some way. ALL race deniers of all the dying races at the moment in europe, russians, french, swedes, greeks, portuguese etc etc are all denying their own extinction which has alrdy happened. sub 2 means other races have 2+, means they will overpower and kill those dumb individuals eventually. Its inevitable. Some day there will be a "The Purge" trumpet/horn. And its on.
So why the fuck are you claiming races are equal?

So why the fuck are you claiming races are equal?
Because i mean all the living ones currently having 2+ children. Theyre alrdy dead below 2. Without chance for recovery if they continue with nuclear family chain-pairing as the norm today is in the west. Swedes, japanese, russians, greeks etc dont exist anymore, they are guaranteed dead, will be guaranteed to be dead genes, so the ones walking around and breathing dont count as livjng existing persons of their race anymore. Races fall below replacement rate all the time, but its basically luck/bad luck that does it since all races of the world who have more kids than replacement rate are equal due to having strengths and weaknesses. The only reason individual majority gene swedes/englishmen still walk around is because they parents had them despite their race alrdy having fallen below 2/woman. They had them in vain. You cant recover after falling below 2 and staying there many years even if u have 10 kids. You wont catch up to races who never fell below. The ONLY way to pass ur genes forward if born as a swiss person today f.ex is to make a new race adam&eve style. Or u´ll get swamped/killed in 20 years or something.

Last edited:
all races are equal. so called swedes dont exist, they´re like unicorns or bigfoot now. As extinct as the mammoth. The blonde people who do exist are OF arace currently at 1,7 maybe so they cant carry those genes forward without re-"racing". The babyboomers of the 40s-60s shouldve CONTINUED to have above 2 kids/woman as all of their ancestors, or they shouldve had 0 kids to spare their 1,7 kids from the pain of being surrounded by newcomers, or, created new race, meaning 1 couple and all of their kids and their kids only breed with eachother for all time in the future. No person enjoys being surrounded by strangers.

Last edited:
all races are equal. so called swedes dont exist, they´re like unicorns or bigfoot now. As extinct as the mammoth. The blonde people who do exist are OF arace currently at 1,7 maybe so they cant carry those genes forward without re-"racing". The babyboomers of the 40s-60s shouldve CONTINUED to have above 2 kids/woman as all of their ancestors, or they shouldve had 0 kids to spare their 1,7 kids from the pain of being surrounded by newcomers. No person enjoys being surrounded by strangers.
You know any Swedish women that are single?

Even all of the chinese people of today, all of the 1,4 billion of them are essentially, guaranteed extinct. theyve been below 2 for too long, it doesnt matter that they have 1,4 billion. It will create a demographic upside down pyramid that will crush the young more by every generation until there are only a few left that will get killed by more numerous races. They went extinct in the 90s and cemented it for real in the 2000s.

You know any Swedish women that are single?
you mean women living in the country of sweden? i know im autistic :feelshaha: but as ive said there are no more swedish people. Sweden was even the very first country apart from serbia who fell below 2. In 1969 and they have never recovered, apart from like 1 year when they touched 2, like 1998, only to instantly fall below again. The number of swedes today are maybe 6 million. WILL drop to 0 in the near future. But, no i dont know any women..