Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just over two weeks of injecting Test/Tren made my face baloon up like crazy.

S

SAC

Greycel
I legit went down like two points facially and it's been a week since my last injection and it still hasn't gone away. I don't even want to touch that shit again but natty gymcelling seems to be pointless from what everybody online says. Wtf should I do?

It’s all about the face, so if it is fucking up your face then no point in having a good body.

Keep taking it and cut, your face will get slimmer.

why the fuck are u messing up ur body with that shit lol

It doesnt stay that way and you can experiment with food because some food can make you look more puffy. Just finish your cycle and go on a diet. You will have muscles and your face back.

What the fuck isn't test/tren supposed to have the opposite effect? Actually removing fat distribution from face?

Zyros said:
What the fuck  isn't test/tren supposed to have the opposite effect? Actually removing fat distribution from face?

I think it works only if you gymcel

Haha you dumb bitch, shoulda just went with tren & clen

You either use an AI or you keep test and 150-200mg and tren higher.

I'm on 500mg of test and 750mg EQ and barely use an AI and my face hasn't ballooned, only dbol fucked my face with water.

Zyros said:
What the fuck  isn't test/tren supposed to have the opposite effect? Actually removing fat distribution from face?

Tren sort of does that, because of it pulls water or some shit, something about the effects of DHT on the body in large doses. It has been found to remove fat, but it's in a very small way, not very noticeable. Anavar is probably better at fat burning, but even that won't make a great difference.

Test does the opposite, but if you keep estrogen under control, it shouldn't give you a water face.

what the fuck? why are you doing this? what's the point?

Anonymous said:
Haha you dumb bitch, shoulda just went with tren & clen

test and tren is the only shit worth taking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back