Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Just paint your genitalia gold bro!

IncelmaBinHardon

IncelmaBinHardon

FBI infiltrator
★★★
This guy goes about naked in public with his bits painted gold, occasionally sporting an erection, and foids fall over themselves to pose with him, sometimes actually holding his cock. Apparently this is entirely acceptable because he's tall, muscular and quite attractive: https://www.flickr.com/photos/23517422@N03/

What do you think would happen in the (admittedly unlikely) event of someone from on here doing the same?

it says "flash gold hasnt made any photos public yet"

it says "flash gold hasnt made any photos public yet"

That must mean you're not logged into Flickr, or if you are that you have safe search turned on. Basically it's several hundred snaps of a tall, pretty good looking guy naked in various public places with his cock painted gold and a staggering number of foids, many of whom are attractive and young, swooning all over him and pointing at and occasionally holding his penis. I literally could not fucking believe such a thing could exist. Makes a mockery of the feminist bullshit spouted by so many females.

That must mean you're not logged into Flickr, or if you are that you have safe search turned on. Basically it's several hundred snaps of a tall, pretty good looking guy naked in various public places with his cock painted gold and a staggering number of foids, many of whom are attractive and young, swooning all over him and pointing at and occasionally holding his penis. I literally could not fucking believe such a thing could exist. Makes a mockery of the feminist bullshit spouted by so many females.
in that case i will make a account to view sounds like pure ragefuel

in that case i will make a account to view sounds like pure ragefuel

It is. It's one of the most staggeringly degenerate things I've seen in a long time. But yes, we would all secretly love to be that guy, lucky bastard.