Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just perform magic to impress her bro

I didnt see the airpods at any point jfl. But Mystery the pua used magic back in the early 2000s to pull chicks so it must be true. The fact that he was 6ft5 with a good face and white

The fact that he was 6ft5 with a good face and white
That signifies his cool personality, the ladies could just sense it. Stop complaining and start working on yourself you inkwell!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

That signifies his cool personality, the ladies could just sense it. Stop complaining and start working on yourself you inkwell!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Jfl i meant to say "ignore the fact that he was 6ft5 with a good face and white" but you got it anyway

KEK indeed .

the magic only worked because he was 6ft5 with a good face and white

over

If you are sub5 it's basically just Jestermaxxing

Yes , For Example Scamza
Small curry nigga. Scamza is like 6ft2 :feelsseriously:

Also, being a world famous PUA in 2001 is a whole lot different than being a microceleb on YouTube in 2023. Literally sold millions of books and had his own TV show on MTV, not just a small course that he sold himself online to scam incels like Scamza bro. Try harder

Small curry nigga. Scamza is like 6ft2 :feelsseriously:
Heightcoper Detected , Opinion Rejected
Also, being a world famous PUA in 2001 is a whole lot different than being a microceleb on YouTube in 2023. Literally sold millions of books and had his own TV show on MTV, not just a small course that he sold himself online to scam incels like Scamza bro. Try harder
You Have To Be A Normie Retard To Fall For PUA Grifters

Heightcoper Detected , Opinion Rejected

You Have To Be A Normie Retard To Fall For PUA Grifters
Bro I’d still be incel if I was 6’2, I admit that. I’m not trying to cope, I just need you to be serious for a moment and admit that I at 5’3 would not be taken seriously as a famous PUA :feelskek: And Scamza isn’t that anyway so the comparison doesn’t work. He’s a dude online selling a barely known course

Yes, you would have to be a normie retard. What’s your point? The guy still made millions doing it. And wouldn’t have if he was a tiny shitskin.

And stop capitalising every word you fucking dumb cretin

Bro I’d still be incel if I was 6’2, I admit that. I’m not trying to cope, I just need you to be serious for a moment and admit that I at 5’3 would not be taken seriously as a famous PUA :feelskek: And Scamza isn’t that anyway so the comparison doesn’t work. He’s a dude online selling a barely known course
All Normfags Worship That Curry Scammer Nowadays
Yes, you would have to be a normie retard. What’s your point? The guy still made millions doing it. And wouldn’t have if he was a tiny shitskin.
Yes He Would Have You Heightcoper
And stop capitalising every word you fucking dumb cretin
Chill Out You Little Curry , I Have OCD , I'm Not Capitalizing Each First Letter Of Every Word For No Reason

All Normfags Worship That Curry Scammer Nowadays

Yes He Would Have You Heightcoper

Chill Out You Little Curry , I Have OCD , I'm Not Capitalizing Each First Letter Of Every Word For No Reason
KYS ocd coper. I assume that’s also the reason you insist on talking this made up bullshit you mentalcel :lul: Go touch a door handle 20 times and then die

KYS ocd coper. I assume that’s also the reason you insist on talking this made up bullshit you mentalcel :lul: Go touch a door handle 20 times and then die
Why Are You So Triggered ?

Chill Out You Little Curry
Jfl so it does matter that I'm a short curry now? I thought I had the makings of a world famous PUA? You've just proven my point you braindamaged mentalcel coper. Oh and you can leave the "why so triggered" r/inceltears comeback on reddit nigga

Jfl so it does matter that I'm a short curry now? I thought I had the makings of a world famous PUA? You've just proven my point you braindamaged mentalcel coper. Oh and you can leave the "why so triggered" r/inceltears comeback on reddit nigga
Fuck Off Zoomerfaggot

I'm 29, try again. Got any other reddit lines for me? WhYSoTrigGErED???
You're A Short Curry , Know Your Place , This Isn't Even An Insult , It's Just That You're Bluepilled Af Like Most Curries , There Was Some Retarded Curry On Here Who Said "Curries Are The MasterRace" JFL

You're A Short Curry , Know Your Place , This Isn't Even An Insult , It's Just That You're Bluepilled Af Like Most Curries , There Was Some Retarded Curry On Here Who Said "Curries Are The MasterRace" JFL
No, YOU ARE BLUEPILLED if you think race and height play no role, and I could just "learn game" and become a world-famous PUA you fucking cretin. I'm not that other curry, so go fucking talk to him and stop wasting my time with this low IQ nonsense. You've already gotten my age wrong and backtracked on everything you've said. KYS

"Know my place" sure, among people who don't have to capitalize every word like a moron

Totally not scripted, nope, not a chance :feelsokman:
indeed-i-love-you.gif