Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just provide for her, pay for everything, cook for hear, clean and take care of the garden. Just don't expect sex!!!!

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
IMG 20191026 210743

Whore gender literally confirms the betabuxx pill. JFL.

This is why women don't deserve to breath. We need to take everything from them.

For the fat modern whore... right

One more reddit post and I'm roping.

Just become an autonomous asexual compliant drone slave bro

Sounds like a bad deal to me. All you can provide me is your hole and you expect me to invest time and money and don't receive shit. Bad and retarded investment.

Basically become her slave

This shit is toxic femininity but reddit wont blink twice at it.

Being a free provider who doesn't expect sex is a one way ticket to cuckdom. It's sad there are still many men who fall for it.

So what's the point in doing any of that then? I don't think she understands how motivation works.

One more reddit post and I'm roping.

Another IncelTears screenshot. Originally I wondered what the point was. I never figured that out. But now I think it's not only pointless, but destructive.

Why do we even have a RageFuel tag? Its existence justifies the idea of inaction. If I wasn't banned from IncelTears I would respond to this person with rebuttal. Instead of reposting it here, where fuck all can be done about it.

''Treat females with respect''... Just lol at that. This really sounds like a bad meme to me.
Also the car part destroyed me once again.

So what's the point in doing any of that then? I don't think she understands how motivation works.

Just do everything and do not expect anything in return. That is just it. Absolutely pathetic.

''Treat females with respect''... Just ol at that. This really sounds like a bad meme to me.
Also the car part destroyed me once again.

Lmao ikr. Women love to be abused. That's a fact.

Just not by us.

Just provide for her while she fucks other dudes bro.

Modern women should be used only for sex, that's all they are worth.

Just keep taking her on expensive dates for months without expecting anything from her bro, even though she gives chads free head and pussy a few moments after meeting them. Foids want us to treat them like how they treat chads. They give chads sex without expecting resources or commitment, and they want us to give them resources and be little cucks who can't expect sex.

Stop dreaming of "normal" women in past era. They were forced not to be whores, but even then they managed to cuck their husbandcels.

All women should be treated like rats.

And what do they have to do? Just lay there for starfish sex once a month?

Stop dreaming of "normal" women in past era. They were forced not to be whores, but even then they managed to cuck their husbandcels.

All women should be treated like rats.

"Cook for me, work for me, respect me, meanwhile I fuck misogynistic Chads all day teeheee"

" Pay for everything so you can show her you can provide "

Just set yourself up for a lifetime of wageslaving bro. This is the worst advice ever. Iam willing to bet shes a disgusting cow.

View attachment 161577

Whore gender literally confirms the betabuxx pill. JFL.

Truly a fucking parody. Basically slavery that's what they're demanding of us.
Just become an autonomous asexual compliant drone slave bro

Yes bro. That's what they want of us. That or become faggot catamites.
Basically become her slave

So glad there's high IQ niggas on this forum.
This shit is toxic femininity but reddit wont blink twice at it.
Another IncelTears screenshot. Originally I wondered what the point was. I never figured that out. But now I think it's not only pointless, but destructive.

Why do we even have a RageFuel tag? Its existence justifies the idea of inaction. If I wasn't banned from IncelTears I would respond to this person with rebuttal. Instead of reposting it here, where fuck all can be done about it.

Showing it to 92 & counting :bluepill: ers is doing something about it.
Just do everything and do not expect anything in return. That is just it. Absolutely pathetic.

"You're not entitled to anything inkwell... whilst I'm entitled to everything..." :soy::soy::soy::soy::feels:

"That's her choice inkwell... its female empowerment... now shut up & atone for years of the on going patriarchy... whilst I get abused & spit roasted by chad & Tyrone"... :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels:

Last edited:
Lol ( laughing out loud ) and those people are the ones who are calling us toxic.

Just keep taking her on expensive dates for months without expecting anything from her bro, even though she gives chads free head and pussy a few moments after meeting them. Foids want us to treat them like how they treat chads. They give chads sex without expecting resources or commitment, and they want us to give them resources and be little cucks who can't expect sex.

"Feminism 101 inkwell... now shut up & stay silent whilst working on your misogynistic personality to improve it..." :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feels:
Lol ( laughing out loud ) and those people are the ones who are calling us toxic.

Utterly clown world. Honk Honk.
"Cook for me, work for me, respect me, meanwhile I fuck misogynistic Chads all day teeheee"

"That's feminism inkwell... down with the patriarchy... now I'll bend over & get sodomised by both Chad & Tyrone as that's my preference... You run along & work on your misogynistic personality to improve it..." :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feels:

Muh patriarchy. Muh oppression of women

"You're not entitled to anything inkwell... whilst I'm entitled to everything..." :soy::soy::soy::soy::feels:
That is the crazy thing about this, this foid literally believes she deserves a slave who does all of those things simply because she has a hole between her legs, that is insanity and they call us "entitled" JFL and whilst she does what? She sits there and lounges around like some sort of royalty? And gives starfish sex every other month?

A lot of foids literally have god complexes now, thanks to society and soy cucks worshipping telling them they can never do wrong, absolving them of any responsibility whatsoever and pandering to them continuously .

Giving women rights was the biggest mistake made in all of human history srs.

A lot of foids literally have god complexes now, thanks to society and soy cucks worshipping telling them they can never do wrong, absolving them of any responsibility whatsoever and pandering to them continuously .

Giving women rights was the biggest mistake made in all of human history srs.

The worst part is there are actually guys who would do this and wonder why they get no pussy. Its kind of a trap. Women say all this, but they couldnt be turned off more to someone whos actually doing it. The moment you start providing , their pussies dry up faster than the sahara.

Meanwhile chad slaps her around with his 10 inch penis and she loves every moment.

Yas qeean! I live to serve!

Daddy's little princess turned out to be a queen! Thanks jews for selling us that meme...

Just stop being an incel lol

this “Muh identity” shit has really infected minds. They really believe that you can only be/become xyz if you identify as xyz and take on the average characteristics of that group.

Sounds like a bad deal to me. All you can provide me is your hole and you expect me to invest time and money and don't receive shit. Bad and retarded investment.

Lmao it's a very bad deal

Meme gender back at it with the extra chromosome logic.

The entire point of slaving away as a betabux is to get your dick wet at the end of the day. Why the fuck would any normal Male want to take care of a hole if he can't use it??

JFL like buying a Ferrari and only driving it once a year.

I doubt she makes for a very good companion. Companionship means both parties work together and give something to one another. The only thing she can give are her holes, but those are reserved for Chad only while the beta has to slave away for free.

The worst part is there are actually guys who would do this and wonder why they get no pussy. Its kind of a trap. Women say all this, but they couldnt be turned off more to someone whos actually doing it. The moment you start providing , their pussies dry up faster than the sahara.

Meanwhile chad slaps her around with his 10 inch penis and she loves every moment.

For women its a good instinctual test of the man. If he caves like a little bitch to her, then he is a weak, shit genetics man, and she has to keep looking.

I think the women aren't consciously aware of this test.. they actually think they want that nice guy who 'treats them right'. But then when it happens, they find they are not in the least sexually attracted to the man. Meanwhile when a man overcomes their tests, they are on one hand angry in a conscious sense, but on the other turned on(if he is also good looking enough).

She wants incels to give her money and fix her car :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fuck women

Yep, gonna rope soon