Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just respect women and you will turn into Chad

And they let chad to spit on their faces and fuck them in the ass

I dont even get what their argument is. Respect has nothing to do with anything involving attractiveness

>Respect women and you will ascend
>You are not entitled to sex, just because you respect women

I dont even get what their argument is. Respect has nothing to do with anything involving attractiveness
They don't either.
It just has to be a rude simulacrum of an argument and it will gain traction there, IT cucks are not intellectuals by any means.

Addressing the point, I think the vast majority of incels are ready to submit to any 5/10+ woman that will give a breadcrumb of attention to them. Any sex-starved male will do all kinds of crazy shit if sanctioned to. I'm talking foot worship, face sitting, cunnilingus etc.

I treat everyone with respect and a lot of empathy, even despite being a Nazi you will find nobody who will say that I treated them like an asshole. So what now IT? :society:

They don't either.
It just has to be a rude simulacrum of an argument and it will gain traction there, IT cucks are not intellectuals by any means.

Addressing the point, I think the vast majority of incels are ready to submit to any 5/10+ woman that will give a breadcrumb of attention to them. Any sex-starved male will do all kinds of crazy shit if sanctioned to. I'm talking foot worship, face sitting, cunnilingus etc.
At this point I would gladly settle with an obese woman. I've tried dating apps and even they are rich//chad only

These fucking brainlets assume that I was like that my whole life?
I WAS NICE to women. I DID RESPECT women. They still treated me like garbage.
IT Users are literaly close to mentally disabled, their iq is that low.

At this point I would gladly settle with an obese woman. I've tried dating apps and even they are rich//chad only
How obese are we talking about here? My limit is probably 2019 Lena Dunham.
These fucking brainlets assume that I was like that my whole life?
They are just like kids. You're a cartoon character to them, the one that never changes from episode to episode. You're wearing the same clothes everywhere.

Last edited:
It's mind-boggling to me that self-proclaimed normal people have the time and the will to bitch about some dudes who can't get laid.
How much of a fucking low-life do you have to be to post on IT?
This is crazy. I swear to god, IT users are even below incels, below animals, because they have nothing better to do than MOCK a group of lonely guys.

i'm sure those 30+ ''virgin but not incel'' ITcel soys ascended by just respecting women

>Respect women and you will ascend
>You are not entitled to sex, just because you respect women
This.

But do you respect WOMEN? :feels:
Actually, I do, at least on an individual level. In fact, when I learnt about female nature, I started feeling a sense of pride in how I could talk to foids normally without simping for them, just like how I could talk to guys. However, by "respecting people", ITcels mean not only "respecting women", but in fact "being the doormat of a used-up 35yo roastie with 5 Chadlets".

Dating is an interaction of empathy.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I guess its time to start respectmaxxing:soy:

me before respecting foid:
N9BiQkL

me after respecting foid:
318aca7381cfee31415330a62c06f310

see you later inkell :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5