Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just run social circle game bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This has to be some of the gayest, cringiest, bluepilled advice ever. You think that if someone is asking for advice on how to get girls, they can just "run social circle game"? Seriously, what if they have only one or two friends, then what? Oh, just make more friends? Well, you can find other incels to make friends with, but that doesn't make sense because they can't help you get girls, and if you try to make friends with guys in a social circle with girls, 99/100 times he's gonna see through right through your bullshit and know you're just trying to get access to the girls in his social circle.

And that applies before Tinder and Instagram even destroyed social circle game. Nowadays, why would a woman want to date an average guy from her social circle when she can fuck Chad off Tinder?

You're completely fucking retarded if you think an incel can just run social game and get laid.

Sounds like some PUA cope to me.
I'd still make friends with fellow incels though if they aren't mentalcels.

Getting friends is also very very difficult.
It's almost on the 'getting a gf' -level.

That might work in high school if you pass basic looks and have some status (which then just means rich parents), but after yeah it will not do shit.
Getting friends is also very very difficult.
It's almost on the 'getting a gf' -level.
It isn't. It's easy as fuck for overly validated, GL NT people.

It's kinda legit though, ngl. Social circles are the reason I'm a KV instead of a KHHV. Even then
That might work in high school if you pass basic looks

Graduating HS without experiencing prime teen pussy and missing out on formative experiences is so :chad:, being the only male virgin in your class is slayer af

It was a joke lol.

No way you were the only male virgin though.

I don't have a social circle.

Sounds like some PUA cope to me.
I'd still make friends with fellow incels though if they aren't mentalcels.
I have a mentalcel friend but I don't like hanging out with him anymore, and since I'm a nicecel I'll feel bad if I just ghost him. He has autism and literally thinks he can get cheerleaders from his highschool. But he can barely talk in whole sentences and shits himself sometimes. Sad.

Joining the gaming community won't help anyone with getting a girlfriend since all of them are guys. The few gamer girls you can find are just thot whores.

I have a mentalcel friend but I don't like hanging out with him anymore, and since I'm a nicecel I'll feel bad if I just ghost him. He has autism and literally thinks he can get cheerleaders from his highschool. But he can barely talk in whole sentences and shits himself sometimes. Sad.

Yeah mentalcels are too fucked up even for me and I'd hang wih some trucel dudes no problem.

only friend i mess with is a small time drug dealer