Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw a foid interviewed on TV about how men should act when walking at night.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Ever since that used up hole got murdermaxxed, especially in the UK, the media has juiced up the man hatred again.

Just watched a foid being interviewed and she started saying how men need to do shit like

-Cross the street if they see a women
-Make themselves known and not walk up behind them to pass them
-Phone a friend while you walk past to make them feel comfortable??? lolwut.

Gives me lifefuel when I think about the time I watched some whore slip over on the ice and laid there flapping around hurt and I just walked past her and ignored that bitch and headphonemaxxed.

It was like 10-11pm when that happened, didn't want to approach her and help her right? I could be a rapist so best to leave her rotting on the icy road.

Men, eps. white ones are a scapegoat for all of society's problems

How about no. They aren't entitled to feeling safe

Why should well adjusted men have to suffer from some crazy feminist mad woman who feels persecuted by her own shadow and who probably has more redflags than the entire eastern bloc during the golden age of USSR according to all, which means a full stock of carroussels, of her Chad ex ?

I dont owe foids anything. I dont need to protect them in any way

I saw this video where a foid was talking about a guy who tried to comfort her when she was crying in the streets because she lost her cat or some shit.
The foid was talking about how the guy "just wanted to have sex with her" and "she was being harassed" or some feminist bullshit like that.

For these reasons, nobody wants to help foids when there's a real issue. You either get cucked or get called a predator.

I saw this video where a foid was talking about a guy who tried to comfort her when she was crying in the streets because she lost her cat or some shit.
The foid was talking about how the guy "just wanted to have sex with her" and "she was being harassed" or some feminist bullshit like that.

For these reasons, nobody wants to help foids when there's a real issue. You either get cucked or get called a predator.

even

A fashion chief executive who claims she was verbally and physically assaulted on the Tube has condemned two male passengers for not coming to her aid.

Tamara Cincik, Founder & CEO of consultancy company Fashion Roundtable, said she was attacked by an "unwell" man as she travelled from her home in Highgate to a business meeting in Old Street.

But she said that two men sitting close to her did not try and help her at all and instead walked away, leaving her with the aggressive man who screamed and swore at her and kicked her.

The mother-of-one said she was on the Northern Line Tube at around lunchtime on Monday when the alleged assault happened.

It's so tiring, I refuse to even consider helping women I always knew I wouldn't and when I saw that stupid hole flapping on the icy pavement at night in the dark I just knew it was the right thing to do and leave her fat ass on the floor, fucking cunts.

Ever since that used up hole got murdermaxxed, especially in the UK, the media has juiced up the man hatred again.

Just watched a foid being interviewed and she started saying how men need to do shit like

Gives me lifefuel when I think about the time I watched some whore slip over on the ice and laid there flapping around hurt and I just walked past her and ignored that bitch and headphonemaxxed.

It was like 10-11pm when that happened, didn't want to approach her and help her right? I could be a rapist so best to leave her rotting on the icy road.
Based as fuck

Also what used up foid? I haven't heard anything

View attachment 422008even

It's so tiring, I refuse to even consider helping women I always knew I wouldn't and when I saw that stupid hole flapping on the icy pavement at night in the dark I just knew it was the right thing to do and leave her fat ass on the floor, fucking cunts.
Life fuel

nice. after seeing this I will make sure to
- start walking aggressively if I see a woman
- walk quietly behind them and scare them with a quick movement as I pass by close
- start searching in my bag while looking straight at her as if looking for a weapon or chloroform
:feelscomfy:
wish I went out ever so I could ignore foids needing help. that sounds comfy :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
whatever happens, never ever help a foid. nothing good will come out of it. you wil lget assaulted, stabbed or reported.
nice. after seeing this I will make sure to
- start walking aggressively if I see a woman
- walk quietly behind them and scare them with a quick movement as I pass by close
- start searching in my bag while looking straight at her as if looking for a weapon or chloroform
:feelscomfy:

wish I went out ever so I could ignore foids needing help. that sounds comfy :feelscomfy:
based. i would add making weird noises.

not my foid? not my problem. thats my motto i go by

it's not my responsibility to keep a cunt safe

Good choice brother, don't wanna catch a rape charge like that guy that gave cpr to a woman that nearly drowned then she filed a sexual assault charge against him; apparently he touched her chest & kissed her lol.

How about no?

I'm telling you they will eventually demand that men bow down and look at the ground when a female is in the vicinity.

As if they were royalty or something.

-Make themselves known
I bet some guys will shout "I'm just a man walking by, I'm not going to rape you, ok?"

I very much doubt that would make m'lady anymore comfortable :feelshaha:

Last edited:
i dont wanna go near those stupid whores anyways

this should creep any intelligent foid out as it's the type of thing you'd do to make a foid drop her guard so you could rape her

I already cross streets and shit tbh

View attachment 422008even

Tamara Cincik, Founder & CEO of CONSPIRACY company Fashion Roundtable, said she was attacked by an "unwell" man as she travelled from her home in Highgate to a business meeting in Old Street.

Women are safer than ever, yet they're more fearful of being victimized in some way than ever JFL.

Foids don't owe me sex and I don't owe them consideration.