Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw a tall Chad holding hands with his jb stacy girlfriend

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Jesus christ my day has just been ruined.
I'm walking with my mother on a Saturday like a truecel, and I see a Chad holding hands with his qt girlfriend pass by. Unsurprisingly he was almost twice as tall as her.
I feel like such a fucking subhuman. Chad spends his day with his qt girlfriend while I spend the day carrying my mother's shopping bags like a loser. Someone please put me out of my misery

I feel like such a fucking subhuman. Chad spends his day with his qt girlfriend while I spend the day carrying my mother's shopping bags like a loser. Someone please put me out of my misery
i know this feel

Jesus christ my day has just been ruined.
I'm walking with my mother on a Saturday like a truecel, and I see a Chad holding hands with his qt girlfriend pass by. Unsurprisingly he was almost twice as tall as her.

Shoot yourself in the head and try to splash blood and skull on them next time

Everytime I see a chad with a cute gf I feel like an amoeba I will never reach that level of personality

We should be given compensation for our suffering
full

I spend the day carrying my mother's shopping bags like a loser.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I never go out with my mom or dad tbh it's very humilating if you're 19 or older.

Don't go outside as an incel. Simple.