Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just saw someone wearing a Z shirt

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
It was a middle aged guy. Based lmao.

Screenshot 20221125 084607

For those who are still confused about who you should support in the current war, just watch who the (((media))) and normies/foids are supporting and support the opposite party. A pretty fool-proof tactic I've used for years.

For those who are still confused about who you should support in the current war, just watch who the (((media))) and normies/foids are supporting and support the opposite party. A pretty fool-proof tactic I've used for years.

What does this sirt represent??

What the fuck does this Z represent. I don't follow current trends for a reason because all of them are uninteresting

What the fuck does this Z represent. I don't follow current trends for a reason because all of them are uninteresting
westerners when something happens outside of their country

Theres a war, mistah! Nice, little, cozy war, Russia-Ukraine

Pretty sure russia uses it on there vehicles since the beginning of the ukraine invasion this year, so the shirt supports russia
That's how bad this war is going. I don't even know what the fuck that is!!! Just send the nukes already

westerners when something happens outside of their country

Theres a war, mistah! Nice, little, cozy war, Russia-Ukraine
You guys can't even nuke a country.....if you would. You would be my number one. But you haven't done shit. So shut the fuck up worm dick and nuke a country already

You guys can't even nuke a country.....if you would. You would be my number one. But you haven't done shit. So shut the fuck up worm dick and nuke a country already
Pay me one billion dollars and we gonna get a deal

Pay me one billion dollars and we gonna get a deal
Or....you could be based and make your potato head brethren nuke something

I see houses in my neighborhood with khokhol flags. Sometimes I think about drawing a Z on them to troll them. :smonk: