Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just sitting alone in the park

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Sitting alone in the park at night.

Very early morning is even better

Quick and useful tutorial on how to improve the night:
1. Get behind a bush
2. Kill the happy couple
3. Rape and behead the toilet

That is based. Incels have the same right to occupy public areas as normies. Even though normies would want us banned from going outside.

Quick and useful tutorial on how to improve the night:
1. Get behind a bush
2. Kill the happy couple
3. Rape and behead the toilet
in video game of course

if i were to do this where I live, I'll likely get robbed and killed

I used to do that a lot, but would also drink

I'd probably make people uncomfortable if I did that

I'd probably make people uncomfortable if I did that
That doesn’t matter. You are a human being and have the right and need to be outside. If normies start messing with you call the cops or beat them up

That doesn’t matter. You are a human being and have the right and need to be outside. If normies start messing with you call the cops or beat them up
I'm hyper-aware of how uncomfortable people become in my presence (black-british)
Going out, especially at night, seems foolish. I'd only do it if I was cycling in the road

I'm hyper-aware of how uncomfortable people become in my presence (black-british)
Going out, especially at night, seems foolish. I'd only do it if I was cycling in the road
Has anyone approached you? You might be exaggerating. Aren’t there tons of ethnics in Britain?

Has anyone approached you? You might be exaggerating. Aren’t there tons of ethnics in Britain?
No approaching, just wary body language and staring. I reside in a majority-white area. Blacks make up around 4% of the population, concentrated in London and a couple other cities.

Image of blacks here is poor. People online have shown me what non-blacks truly think of us. Being autistic doesn't help either.
I'll stay in my room :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Stargazing is peaceful

No stars here mate
If you can then find a place with less light pollution, I bet it'll be worth it..
With Swift wind and alone under the night sky it's just ...

If you can then find a place with less light pollution, I bet it'll be worth it..
With Swift wind and alone under the night sky it's just ...
Im not from a Western country, can't relate, it's dark out here.