Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just smile bro"

• Thread starter ICanOnlyFapToBDSM
  • Start date
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
HpCfrNf1

Orb

Is orb a slayer or is he an autistic sperg that can't get girls because of his mental state?

his teeth aren't even that bad

geez bad teeth ruin everything. I think teeth are the most underrated feature on here

i look like a retard when i smile plus i just hate smiling.

they aren't horrendous, but they aren't good either
they're white and not supecrooked, gap here or there doesn't ruin overall look. Mine are yellow and I look like baraka when I smile, I barely open my mouth when I talk to hide them

Mine are yellow and I look like baraka when I smile, I barely open my mouth when I talk to hide them
same and same. I literally use to have an account and my sig was "I look like Baraka" lol.
I am so ashamed of them.

can you get them fixed?

same and same. I literally use to have an account and my sig was "I look like Baraka" lol.
I am so ashamed of them.

can you get them fixed?
I could ask my parents for braces but I hate asking for anything so I won't get them until I'll earn the money myself. And I'm a neet so it won't happened in nearby future.

I could ask my parents for braces but I hate asking for anything so I won't get them until I'll earn the money myself. And I'm a neet so it won't happened in nearby future.
our positions are sort of the same. I have been asking my mom for braces but she has no clue how to save money so I won't get them until I earn the money.

good luck earning the money though, having fucked up teeth really hurts and trust me I know