Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Just started playing Metal Gear Solid 1 for the first time.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
Stopped after beating Ocelot

And

The Office Smile GIF

It's so good. And so outside of the box in terms of game design and presentation...

I only played 5 and Peace Walker, love the former (Despite its flaws), and appreciate the latter (Didn't like it overall...)

Anyway, aimless thread because I just want to play more of it.

Any brocels here that haven't played it yet, get on that shit!

I remember when I was 15. Both hands on that....controller.

Stopped after beating Ocelot

And

The Office Smile GIF

It's so good. And so outside of the box in terms of game design and presentation...

I only played 5 and Peace Walker, love the former (Despite its flaws), and appreciate the latter (Didn't like it overall...)

Anyway, aimless thread because I just want to play more of it.

Any brocels here that haven't played it yet, get on that shit!
You played the master collection version right ?

It's a masterpiece, 2 and 3 are also top tier games and so are the VR missions. Never played 4, I was hyped for 5 but it was very disappointing, it had some cool game mechanics but the open world and the endless copy pasted side-missions was meh and the story was also bad.

It's a masterpiece, 2 and 3 are also top tier games and so are the VR missions. Never played 4, I was hyped for 5 but it was very disappointing, it had some cool game mechanics but the open world and the endless copy pasted side-missions was meh and the story was also bad.
I'm excited to try VR missions.

Will get to 2 and 3 as soon as I can afford a good platform to emulate them.
4 too. More then half of the cast being badass old people is kind of unique and awesome :feelshaha:

I agree on everything you said about 5, even though I liked parts of the story, it was overall not good.

Fantastic game. I remember when the controllers moved via 'mind control' (fancy new PSX controllers had vibrate). Goddamn I'm old.

I love the series, it actually inspired my username. I played the series in an odd order too. 4, 1, 3, 2, PW, 5. MGS5 was actually one of the last games I finished (beat it in 2018), so the series will probably be even more special to me now that I rarely game anymore outside of the occasional strategy sim.

I started the series resisting the urge to run around and shoot people and ended it preferring stealth and non-violence. It was a mainstay of my teenage and early adult years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back