Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just went out this morning

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
just went out to the pub this morning and got heightmogged by a femoid. this shouldnt be fucking happening at 5'10 when 99% of femoids are supposedly below my height. its honestly such a fucking insult to my masculinity. someone shoot me in the head please.

Last edited:
take the height pill boyo. Sub 6 feet is death. I get height and frame (sizemogged) by femoids at 5 foot 9

6'2 is manlet cuttoff in 2018

giphy.gif

welcome to the manlets world, every day.

take the height pill boyo. Sub 6 feet is death. I get height and frame (sizemogged) by femoids at 5 foot 9

you're probably right. sub 6ft is meh tier and height is crucial to me considering frame and race is working against me. i need face and height to balance it out. im just praying i grow to at least 5'11 so i can wear lifts and become 6'1 then claim 6ft.

Meh getting heightmogged by a femoid once a month is not that bad, we heightmog most femoids anyways being 5'10

Meh getting heightmogged by a femoid once a month is not that bad, we heightmog most femoids anyways being 5'10

i suppose but height is extremely vital to me since my frame is dogshit tier. i need to be mogging most men and all femoids.

I'm 5'9" exactly but I occasionally get height mogged by women, like at least 5 times a month, so honestly i've gotten used to it. It's par for the course of being below 6 feet tall (Granted i've seen some foids even taller than that, so even then you're not safe).
The one thing that stops me from immediately going home and roping is the fact that despite being bigger than you, they probably can't kick your ass.

i suppose but height is extremely vital to me since my frame is dogshit tier. i need to be mogging most men and all femoids.
I never cared about height and I am 5'10 and some incels are crying they're 5'11 or 5'10 jfl. Height doesn't matter AS MUCH as some incels make it to be.

I'm 5'9" exactly but I occasionally get height mogged by women, like at least 5 times a month, so honestly i've gotten used to it. It's par for the course of being below 6 feet tall (Granted i've seen some foids even taller than that, so even then you're not safe).
The one thing that stops me from immediately going home and roping is the fact that despite being bigger than you, they probably can't kick your ass.

5'9 is mediocre as fuck. tall enough not to be laughably short but short enough to be pretty insignificant compared to most men.

I never cared about height and I am 5'10 and some incels are crying they're 5'11 or 5'10 jfl. Height doesn't matter AS MUCH as some incels make it to be.

my point was i need it to compensate for my frame and race. i split looks into four quadrants; face, height, race and frame. my frame and race are shit tier and i literally cannot do anything to fix them. due to these setbacks i need face and height to compensate. face and height are the more significant half so if i have those two i should be fine.

5'9 is mediocre as fuck. tall enough not to be laughably short but short enough to be pretty insignificant compared to most men.
You picking a fight with me?

<5'10 manlet, <6' short, 6'-6'2 normal, >6'2 tall

my point was i need it to compensate for my frame and race. i split looks into four quadrants; face, height, race and frame. my frame and race are shit tier and i literally cannot do anything to fix them. due to these setbacks i need face and height to compensate. face and height are the more significant half so if i have those two i should be fine.
What's your race?

I get height mogged by my sister.

that is a taller female. i am 5'8

wait, so lightskinned black is good?
Of course
Look at black actors, most of them are light skinned and they usually look good as fuck drowning in pussy and actors are usually non incels tbh tbh.

Of course lightskinned black is good.

Look 2nd gif with lightskinned black dude

spzZZ3q.gif

Of course
Look at black actors, most of them are light skinned and they usually look good as fuck drowning in pussy and actors are usually non incels tbh tbh.

Of course lightskinned black is good.

but they usually have god tier faces. so average lightskinned blacks can succeed?

most females height and framemog me

but they usually have god tier faces. so average lightskinned blacks can succeed?
I think personality matters if you're 4.5-5.5 in looks, you just need a GODLIKE personality since you're average already. Same with white people. So it really depends. I know one black dude who would get rated 5.5/10 probably and he got a qt as fuck PRIME Polish JB. I wouldn't say he is not really THAT lightskinned but still lightskinned blacks look better.

I think personality matters if you're 4.5-5.5 in looks, you just need a GODLIKE personality since you're average already. Same with white people. So it really depends. I know one black dude who would get rated 5.5/10 probably and he got a qt as fuck PRIME Polish JB. I wouldn't say he is not really THAT lightskinned but still lightskinned blacks look better.

fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk. its over if i dont become tyronelite then. i have zero personality.

fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk. its over if i dont become tyronelite then. i have zero personality.
Same dude.
I actually thought about the personality thing bit deeper when I was typing about it. Seriously, think about it logically.

Women swipe left when they see at least ONE subhuman feature. Most average guys have no subhuman features I guess, that's why they're average. They have no sbuhuman features nor they have some features that would make them above average.
It's opposite for males.
If you're male, you are actually picky and swiping on tinder and she looks off.. You look at other pics of her and you try to find at least one good feature to swipe right on her, be it JUST the body or good jaw.

An average guy on tinder would get few matches therefore he has a CHANCE to redeem his cancer looks and show his godlike personality and it halos the guy, altrough the relationship won't probably last a really long time.

Same dude.
I actually thought about the personality thing bit deeper when I was typing about it. Seriously, think about it logically.

Women swipe left when they see at least ONE subhuman feature. Most average guys have no subhuman features I guess, that's why they're average. They have no sbuhuman features nor they have some features that would make them above average.
It's opposite for males.
If you're male, you are actually picky and swiping on tinder and she looks off.. You look at other pics of her and you try to find at least one good feature to swipe right on her, be it JUST the body or good jaw.

An average guy on tinder would get few matches therefore he has a CHANCE to redeem his cancer looks and show his godlike personality and it halos the guy, altrough the relationship won't probably last a really long time.

yeah, looks is 10x more important but once you get your foot in the door personality is important unless you are chad. i dont think even a chadlite can maintain an LTR without a personality tbh.

This is ridiculous. You feel bad because you found one woman taller than you. Pull yourself together, man.

yeah, looks is 10x more important but once you get your foot in the door personality is important unless you are chad. i dont think even a chadlite can maintain an LTR without a personality tbh.
I think it's possible for a chadlite. You might confuse chadlites and chads because chads are just jocks.

I think it's possible for a chadlite. You might confuse chadlites and chads because chads are just jocks.

ive always saw chads as having the three of the four quadrants (face, height and frame) excluding race as all races have chads(tyrone, chang, etc). then chadlites lack either frame or height(as in above 5'8 but not chad tier height) which causes them to be chadlites rather than chads.

ive always saw chads as having the three of the four quadrants (face, height and frame) excluding race as all races have chads(tyrone, chang, etc). then chadlites lack either frame or height(as in above 5'8 but not chad tier height) which causes them to be chadlites rather than chads.
I think a lot of members are confused about the word chad but you are def wrong about chadlites, they don't lack anything.

if you look at old r/incels memes you see chads as jocks.. Wait a minute, I am just gonna look up a sluthate glossary lmao

http://sluthate.com/w/Glossary

They put chad and jock in the same category "and jock/Chad idealism.". There's no chadlite because I think chadlite was born in incels if I am not mistaken and that "dictionary" is ancient.

I saw the worst height mog today.
I saw this tall, pretty-ass Latina girl with who I could only assume was her father and her brother. She was like 6'0", her father was like 5'11". Her brother? Motherfucker was shorter than me, he was probably like 5'7", and he looked older than her.

I would rope so badly if I was him. jfc

I saw the worst height mog today.
I saw this tall, pretty-ass Latina girl with who I could only assume was her father and her brother. She was like 6'0", her father was like 5'11". Her brother? Motherfucker was shorter than me, he was probably like 5'7", and he looked older than her.

I would rope so badly if I was him. jfc

her brother is the next ER