Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just wow at this level of simping!

Pathetic as fuck- we truly are a degenerative generation.

E-thot genocide when(In GTA V)?

Amouranth looks and sounds like a troon trying to put on a womanly voice.

Amouranth looks and sounds like a troon trying to put on a womanly voice.
SO they were watching a TRANNY sleeping? AND PAID?

I'm literally shaking right now

Ya typical twitch viewers.
Worst thing is, If i ever were to SEAmaxx, I wouldnt know if i was taking a dude home or not, So many of them may look like females and have hormones for female voice, Best thing to do is grab them by the pussy and check yourself, If its long run along (Home) If its flat I will tap that xD JFL

Tons of tranny that are tranny there in thailand, I heard a story about a dude who went home with this hot chick and the hot chick had a penis, Its over for incels trying to seamaxx xD

@itsOVER is the most successful seamaxxer to exist

Worst thing is, If i ever were to SEAmaxx, I wouldnt know if i was taking a dude home or not, So many of them may look like females and have hormones for female voice, Best thing to do is grab them by the pussy and check yourself, If its long run along (Home) If its flat I will tap that xD JFL

Tons of tranny that are tranny there in thailand, I heard a story about a dude who went home with this hot chick and the hot chick had a penis, Its over for incels trying to seamaxx xD

@itsOVER is the most successful seamaxxer to exist
Ya some trannies can hide very well and get alot of surgery like adams apple removal and such and voice surgery to give vocals a higher pitch. Luckily most trannies from my experience seeing them online aren't passing and usually their manly frame is a dead giveaway or head size, etc. Like even that one troon that was featured all over Budlight went through all that surgery and still looks and sounds like a man.

XNW5AKVX7FACXC3Y2WVZMMOZMM.png

Ya some trannies can hide very well and get alot of surgery like adams apple removal and such and voice surgery to give vocals a higher pitch. Luckily most trannies from my experience seeing them online aren't passing and usually their manly frame is a dead giveaway or head size, etc. Like even that one troon that was featured all over Budlight went through all that surgery and still looks and sounds like a man.

Budlight is troongay now?

Is budweiser related to budlight by any chance?

They also still behave like men as well even though they try their best to larp like women.

Ya they're basically the same companies they both support faggotri
I only had 2 budweiser and it tasted good, So sad a based drink was ruined this fast, Im moving to Staropramen cold Czech beer is AMAZING!

I only had 2 budweiser and it tasted good, So sad a based drink was ruined this fast, Im moving to Staropramen cold Czech beer is AMAZING!
I stay away from drinks i'm naturally drunk and uncoordinated from being a autismocel as it is so if i drink it'll just make me more retarded and useless.

Budlight is troongay now?
bud was okay but bud light was piss

that thing doesn't even come close to passing jfl, man arms and weird face

also in regards to OP, the guy's name is richard COPEr. lol

I stay away from drinks i'm naturally drunk and uncoordinated from being a autismocel as it is so if i drink it'll just make me more retarded and useless.
I once went on a beer run smack drunk, Just 5 min walk, Bought another 6 pack and went home, WHen im drunk im so inhibited i dont care all i want is to continue the high of being drunk if its not the bad drunk, I think it was the same day i came back to my pc flat drunk and got 17 kills on cod on pc, I also built 2 gaming pcs while flat out drunk another day because the stuff arrived and i was so keen on gaming, Now i barely drink anymore due to the times beer sells here and normies are out, And that there is beer curfews, Can only buy 8am to 8pm but i go shopping at 6 pm and 11pm when it closes at 12 to avoid normies

bud was okay but bud light was piss

that thing doesn't even come close to passing jfl, man arms and weird face

also in regards to OP, the guy's name is richard COPEr. lol
I drank 2 budweisers in my life and they tasted ok, Now it will taste poop and trannyism

Czech Budweiser Budwar is a real beer not that watered down piss.

Death to simps

Screenshot 2023 05 31 19 20 48 26 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

This, also why are there so fucking many?
Because too much men are bluepilled, it's as simple as that.
To think that by giving money and attention to a foid you'll be special for her is just pure stupidity, only cucks can think things work like that.