Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Kanye is now known as Kan

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Kanye has deeply dissapointed us wypipo in his role as purported savior of the white race, he has made a mockery of us all, therefore I will refer to him as Kan from now on, in explicit defiance of his order to be referred to only as Ye, and I call upon all REAL groypers to exclusively call him Kan from now on.

he's regained his footing by wearing a Peste Noire shirt
Ye wearing a peste noire shirt v0 0izj52ic7oec1

after he said sorry to the cancer jews i was no longer a fan
+ he walks his italian wife around on a leash and groyps tried to crown him emperor lmao

how did this ever happen, i hope Kan loses all his money to nigger jews

Nice LARP, but yous is just lil pup nigga.

french black metal band
not exactly unknown but will give you more street cred than wearing a Burzum shirt
they're also french nationalists and not too fond of non-whites
this is the cover of their 2018 album Peste Noire - Split - Peste Noire

Jews broke his spirit

french black metal band
not exactly unknown but will give you more street cred than wearing a Burzum shirt
they're also french nationalists and not too fond of non-whites
this is the cover of their 2018 album Peste Noire - Split - Peste Noire
View attachment 1048872
interesting but i wouldn't be surprised if Kan has no idea what Peste Noire actually is.

interesting but i wouldn't be surprised if Kan has no idea what Peste Noire actually is.
It would be surprising. Because their designs are not what normalfags like and are trying to emulate and the one shirt he's wearing is just the cover of their first album. also the band responded in good faith which I think was funny

nah imma let him finish

It's even dumber.