Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Keep moving forward after we die

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The godly hood I have ascended too. Which transcends this universe and humanity :feelsohh: via touching and concentrating notebooks and laptops I have stumbled upon absolute knowledge all brothers know of in my situation

war games apocalypse GIF

The real reason why the world must be destroyed is the true infestation that is woman. They tainted the atoms of reality by merely existing, and must be purged at all costs. If we destroy woman and genetically re-enginer them via gene editing and clone editing to make them love ugly men. their may be a chance for incels and ugly men to bring true equality to the world. But woman don't want that! Yes you heard me right! They love the world suffering as they are torture magnets filled with the thirst of horribleness and evil it's in their blood. These devils won't stop unless we stop them. Even after I die, even after we die. The mission will get passed on to those born of "wrong" in this soyciety. Our kind will rule again like in the days of old. That is why the society hates and fears us. We will one day rule again.

Devote your hearts to hating woman and keep moving forward.
Of all ugly men and races, despite everything, we must finish this cursed history together
fritz lang GIF by Maudit

Last edited:
These are exactly the types of post IT loves. Schizo rambles about destroying women from the planet. I don't care about optics but wtf is this lol.

Of all ugly men and races, despite everything, we must finish this cursed history together
RUMBLING RUMBLING IT'S COMING!

We will one day rule again.
Fat chance of that. We're going to be ground into the dirt like dust beneath their feet. We're the failed experiment of a genetic mistake that should have been snuffed out eons ago, only saved by some fluke of social craft that has started to show its age and is rapidly deteriorating. Fisherian runaway doesn't turn around - it can only change direction at best, and it isn't doing that any time soon.

Fat chance of that. We're going to be ground into the dirt like dust beneath their feet. We're the failed experiment of a genetic mistake that should have been snuffed out eons ago, only saved by some fluke of social craft that has started to show its age and is rapidly deteriorating. Fisherian runaway doesn't turn around - it can only change direction at best, and it isn't doing that any time soon.
Greycel trait: writing poograph:feelsclown:

When we die we must go to the place where all paths converge and rewrite the history into one future where everyone get equal chances at life. I was wrong, Eren opened my eyes, euthanization plan is not an answer.

Attachments

• C2AE364D-3054-47C4-8CCE-DB29A435A6D3.jpeg
    C2AE364D-3054-47C4-8CCE-DB29A435A6D3.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 10
When we die we must go to the place where all paths converge and rewrite the history into one future where everyone get equal chances at life. I was wrong, Eren opened my eyes, euthanization plan is not an answer.
The founder :feelswhere:
>Attachments jfl at least copy and paste the image :feelsjuice:

Volcel if you wouldnt.
The godly hood I have ascended too. Which transcends this universe and humanity :feelsohh: via touching and concentrating notebooks and laptops I have stumbled upon absolute knowledge all brothers know of in my situation

war games apocalypse GIF

The real reason why the world must be destroyed is the true infestation that is woman. They tainted the atoms of reality by merely existing, and must be purged at all costs. If we destroy woman and genetically re-enginer them via gene editing and clone editing to make them love ugly men. their may be a chance for incels and ugly men to bring true equality to the world. But woman don't want that! Yes you heard me right! They love the world suffering as they are torture magnets filled with the thirst of horribleness and evil it's in their blood. These devils won't stop unless we stop them. Even after I die, even after we die. The mission will get passed on to those born of "wrong" in this soyciety. Our kind will rule again like in the days of old. That is why the society hates and fears us. We will one day rule again.

fritz lang GIF by Maudit

You are mentally ill.

The creatures known as femoids will be stripped of their thoughts and return to a natural animalistic state of being. Just like bitches, they shall serve their incel masters with loyalty and devotion. Such is the will of the founder.
Attack on Titan Episode 80 Ending Explained Heres Why Eren Starts The Rumbling 1140x641

to MY UGLY MEN BROTHERS, RESIST SOYCEITY AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD, MAKE ALL NORMIES SEETHE, EVEN IF YOU LOSE YPUR SANITY, THINK OF ALL THE NICE UGLY MEN WHO DIED FOR OUR CAUSE THEY DID IT THEIR ALL, HATE THE WORLD IF YOU HAVE TO, FINSIH THIS CURSED HISTORY TOGETEHR