Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kek FB wants me to upload my ID in order to log in into my fake profile

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Kek i'll just make another one

Nice try, FBI​

Not today, CIA​

Nothing you can say, NSA​

Dirty tricks, MI6​

Good attempt at obscurity, Department of Homeland Security​

Imagine someone being such a retard that he does give his personal info to some totally unknown (((guys))). Yeah, they won't do shit to you (for now) but it's hilarious anyway.

i gave jewtube my driving license just so i can watch 18+ content (which is still censored af)

i gave jewtube my driving license just so i can watch 18+ content (which is still censored af)
:feelshaha: Well atleast it's not your ID card.
I could confirm with my credit card but won't give (((them))) any info whatsoever.

Not today, CIA​

I notice how google are attempting to obtain credit information by pretending to age verify.
It does not matter that your account is over 18y, they need that info. :feelspuke:

I notice how google are attempting to obtain credit information by pretending to age verify.
It does not matter that your account is over 18y, they need that info. :feelspuke:
True that
They're testing the ground to see if the sheeple will comply

Last edited: