Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Kek, this is what Burgerland is all about: the 2001 Super Bowl Halftime Show

Life was much better in Burgerland before September 11th 2001. After 9/11, things were still good until 2003, when the Iraq War started.

2003 -2007: was good, Hummers and SUV’s, everyone wanted a house in the suburbs.

2008: Market crash, everyone starts losing their homes, soldiers come back with mental problems after fighting in the Iraq War, the nigger Obama is elected President of the United States.

2009: I graduated from high school, the Apple iPhone is released. Obviously, after the Apple iPhone was released it was all downhill for ugly incels like myself.

Obviously, after the Apple iPhone was released it was all downhill for ugly incels like myself.
Because, before then - online dating was not common for people under the age of 30. Also, social media was not as prevalent as it is today.

Only in a country completely ran by Jews would you see some degenerate nonsense like this…

Entertainment is a huge industry in Burgerland, therefore, Burger people are very superficial and expect others to adhere to stereotypes.

Britney was hot. Too bad she’s crazy.

2009: I graduated from high school, the Apple iPhone is released. Obviously, after the Apple iPhone was released it was all downhill for ugly incels like myself.
Very important. Also started the digital acceleration and society as a whole really started tumbling down

Britney was hot. Too bad she’s crazy.
Yeah, she was probably starving herself.
Very important. Also started the digital acceleration and society as a whole really started tumbling down
Yes, by the year 2010 Facebook removed the “friends” tally from a person’s profile. Facebook used to tell everyone who visited your page how many friends you had, after enough people complained it made them feel lonely, Facebook removed it.