Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Kekfuel to see the state of IT these days

Fallout

Fallout

I didn't want to be the one to forget.
★★★★★
both of those worthless subs are still up, the r/Inceltears the og one, and then the desperate revamp r/Inceltear, ill lurk on there occasionally and it seems like all it is now is the same handful of soyboys and toilets cross posting the most boring, made up shit they either falsely put together by infiltrating this place and or snatching b8 posts off of here made by faggot grAYcels to make us look bad, ngl boyos i think we've always won, there will never be another poster like BrazilianSigma to challenge us, the only watchdogging they do is their landwhale s.o's getting dogpilled, i hope the feds think IT is a passing joke they talk about during snack break. its ovER for IT.
Screenshot 2023 08 15 160348
Screenshot 2023 08 15 160416
Screenshot 2023 08 15 160438

the top 2 images are reposted by the same retard along with a bunch of other posts on his page for extra :soy:soypoints:soy:, and then the bottom image is just a random site he pulled the image off cause liking anime = being an inkwell sweaty!

Isn't he proving incels right with his post?

that t shirt is hard af lol

I don't care about anime, manga or hentai but why is that retard insinuating that consuming any of those things means you're a misogynist?

Dude is a retard but then again we are talking about inceltear male feminist cunts so no surprises there

Most of the posts now aren't even by incels, just by non-feminists

It's literally just become 'I don't like this person, so I'll call them an inkwell' by this point

Soon a video by Andrew Tate will be the top post on IncelTears jfl

Last edited:
It looks like he is the one who really have to take a shower

If Chad was wearing that shirt, they would be like "He is so ironic" :ahegao: