Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kekfuel when i see banned fakecels browsing this site

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
-banned users get demoted to grAYcels :feelskek:

-Seeing them live browsing a thread knowing they cant respond but only rage and shit themselves :feelskek:

-blackpill is too brutal for them to keep up their fake inkwell facade :feelskek:

-Dumbass fakecel faggots like @Soulflayer who had almost paragon status get nuked :feelskek: all that time he spent on here just to lose it all :feelskek:

-toilet whore @TheIncelPill who had an account since 2017 exposed herself and got nuked as a reward :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

- @GeneralAlek more like general glowie getting banned for 100th time :feelskek:

Oh I didn't realize those accounts still show in that list!- I just now looked, and I see them yes

Mental note to self:- If I ever get banned, at least log out, LOL

Who cares
NormieKong

you're a faggot for having that as your pfp :feelswhat:

to all banned users that see this: if you enjoy being on this site so much while banned then you should have kept the charade up you fakecel bitch

-toilet whore @TheIncelPill who had an account since 2017 exposed herself and got nuked as a reward :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lmao that drama was really funny

>foid throws tantrum, starts screaming and incel-shaming on an incel website

Last edited:
No foid would ever be interested communicating with others in this site lol maybe theyd lurk for a day so they can justify their delusional misandry

TheIncelPill is probably schizo and wanted to start drama by larping as foid
or he is a trannig