Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Kent from Youtube is slowly becoming a Tyrone.

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
If you've seen his updated videos, you'll see how he's been focusing on himself by post workout videos, staying in shape and not putting all his attention on women, Hell a lot of femoids has been commenting positive vibes underneath his videos as well. But I believe his height is the only thing that's holding him back...

Yeah he's a micro Tyrone. Height is cope. Some of us have real issues that affect areas besides attracting women

post a link, can't find him

Yeah he's a micro Tyrone. Height is cope. Some of us have real issues that affect areas besides attracting women
If he ever get a girlfriend, then you know it's a wrap lol

It's not over for him tbh

Foids only comment positive shit on his videos so they can keep him in a blue pilled mindset. If they really wanted him they would be messaging stupid heart emojis and trying to track down his address

He needs to inmigrate to a Latin American country were short height is common, some place like Guatemala, El Salvador or Bolivia.

Foids only comment positive shit on his videos so they can keep him in a blue pilled mindset. If they really wanted him they would be messaging stupid heart emojis and trying to track down his address
At least Savvy Guy is still black pilled.

Then when he tries to hit on one of them , she'll reject him.

How tall is he? If he’s under 5’7” he’s not getting laid.

Foids only comment positive shit on his videos so they can keep him in a blue pilled mindset
Women are hellbent on keeping men under control. Not just the man they are talking to directly, but to keep up an illusion that their approval can be earned by simping essentially.

He is like 5'3 - he will never be a Tyrone.

He is like 5'3 - he will never be a Tyrone.
Maybe he can get his dick wet a few times by some whore trying to secure some betabuxx. Can't slay without some height.

Time will tell if he's a ty or ny

He's looksmaxxing

they said hes 5'2..... i thought leg lengthening is only good for few inches? will he wear 8 inch shoe lifts then?
Then it's over for him
full

Kent is funny

He mogs me through the still unknown laws of phisycs.

He’s 5’3.....

Ya rip. He could probably pull a 2/10 foid at best. If he statusmaxxes or thugmaxxes then 4/10 at most.
No way to thugmaxx below 5'6. Difficult for guys to take you seriously.

If you've seen his updated videos, you'll see how he's been focusing on himself by post workout videos, staying in shape and not putting all his attention on women, Hell a lot of femoids has been commenting positive vibes underneath his videos as well. But I believe his height is the only thing that's holding him back...
thought he was like 6ft, just lacked smoothness and was Urkel-like and had a past of being bullied. But apparently judging by the comments here he is 5’3

Last edited:
Isn’t he like 5’3

I'm almost sure he could find some nerdy lib white girl. As long as she be a hobbit like him.

"tyrone" fucking jfl stop coping. hes finished