Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Kevin Smith is a massive cuck

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
ngl i dont remember him

virtuesignalmaxxed

TIL that all women are whores and deserve rape

9999788 points • 9,567 comments

It's a public stunt move.
He would give away only a few %.
That little fat bastard and his junky friend should be grateful for the life they have. Without Harvey, he would be the stereotype neckbeard.

Is he that one guy in adam sandler movies i keep forgetting?

Women women women, women this and women that. If these retards want equality then they should stop mentioning only women in certain fields of work, but muh oppression so now i have to be represented more

Without Harvey, he would never meet his wife (who is way better looking than him)
Without Harvey, his stupid horse face daughter would never have a career in Hollywood (she is still terrible at it, no matter how hard daddy is trying to make it happen)
Without Harvey, he would be a kissless virgin wageslave living in a basement
Without Harvey, his best friend Jason Mewes would be on the street and sucking dick for $5
Without Harvey, his best friend Jason Mewes would never have fucked some starlets back in the days when they were at the peak of their popularity
Without Harvey, the same best friend Jason Mewes's mother would be dead in a public hospital. Do you know what Harvey Weinstein, that monster did? He maked phone call and that old woman was sent to a private hospital and had the best care.

Last edited:
Without Harvey, he would never meet his wife (who is way better looking than him)
Without Harvey, his stupid horse face daughter would never have a career in Hollywood (she is still terrible at it, no matter how hard daddy is trying to make it happen)
Without Harvey, he would be a kissless virgin wageslave living in a basement
Without Harvey, his best friend Jason Mewes would be on the street and sucking dick for $5
Without Harvey, his best friend Jason Mewes would never have fucked some starlets back in the days when they were at the peak of their popularity
Without Harvey, the same best friend Jason Mewes's mother would be dead in a public hospital. Do you know what Harvey Weinstein, that monster did? He maked phone call and that old woman was sent to a private hospital and had the best care.
Based and true

Another no talent has-been looking to virtue signal to milk extra coins for some shitty movies he made. What's new.

Massive amounts of soy. I can never look at his cucked movies the same way again.

literally who

2DEF65EB 633F 416B 8128 9C5EEC131A23

everyone is a cuck these days

I hate Smith because he couldn't bring Jon Peter's amazing vision to life.

BearsVision