Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kids are just an Investment

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Kids are just an Investment that’s how parents view them they expect their kids to be able to take care of them when they grow old and have a hard time taking care of themselves and when their kids fail at that goal and end up being broke the parents disown the kids and look at them as a disappointment a failure a screw up most parents only want to parent their kids until they turn 18 then the journey begins the journey of wageslavery and misery starts

I’m a failed investment

Yes indeed. My mother got welfare and foodstamps off of us and took me out of school so she’d not have to put in any “effort” or “expense” in raising me. She has taught me almost nothing.

The way my father looks at me screams “failed investment”

I once told my mom I wanted to move out of the house to another state and she got angry and complained about who's going to take care of her

lmfao "investment". you mean slave

Yes indeed. My mother got welfare and foodstamps off of us and took me out of school so she’d not have to put in any “effort” or “expense” in raising me. She has taught me almost nothing.
do you have alot of siblings from different father

Don't forget biological and social influences. :feelsjuice:

Your mom was a hot slut?
when she was younger. I wouldnt say “hot” but a slut. She hasnt slept around since we were kids though.

when she was younger. I wouldnt say “hot” but a slut. She hasnt slept around since we were kids though.
JFL if you think so, she's been fucking all kinds of guys when you guys werent home

JFL if you think so, she's been fucking all kinds of guys when you guys werent home
Nah fam. She got old and fat and doesnt want to be with anymore men she said.

did you ever confront her about it
About what? I’m not gonna call her a slut. All i know is she got with a few dudes when we were kids and then had my other siblings before i was born with different men. She probably slept around even more

@Recluse any bad things your mother ever did?