Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Kikecine took Ray Lewis’ son, little nigger was only 28

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★

Former college football star Ray Lewis III - son of legendary NFL linebacker Ray Lewis - mysteriously dies at age 28​

Former college football star Ray Lewis III - son of linebacker Ray Lewis - dies aged 28​

By Claudia Aoraha, Senior Reporter For Dailymail.com 15 Jun 2023

Former college football player Ray Lewis III has died at the age of 28.

Lewis III was the son of Hall of Fame NFL linebacker Ray Lewis - and he played for the Miami Hurricanes, Coastal Carolina Chanticleers and Virginia Union Panthers during his college career.

His cause of death, which was announced on Thursday, has not been confirmed.

Lewis III had recently been working on his music career after attempting to follow in his NFL father's footsteps and play college football.

Lewis III played for the Miami Hurricanes, Coastal Carolina Chanticleers and Virginia Union Panthers during his time at college

Lewis III played for the Miami Hurricanes, Coastal Carolina Chanticleers and Virginia Union Panthers during his time at college
Ray Lewis III, right, poses for photos with his father, former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis

Ray Lewis III, right, poses for photos with his father, former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis
His last post on social media was in December, where he posed at his sibling's baby shower. He wrote: 'BIG UNCLE RAY RAY!!! I'm in it for the long haul boss!! New chapter! New Beginnings!'

Virginia Union Associate Head Coach Diego Ryland, who knew Lewis III, told TMZ following the tragic news: “Great young man and a better teammate”.

FUCKING US GOVERMENT AT IT AGAIN!

WE ALL KNOW WHAT MYSTERIOUS MEANS!

Kikecine? Killing Niggers? I love Jews Now :soy:

Safe and effective

I did not take the kikecine, my mom tried to get me to take it and she tried to shame me - but I never took the kikecine. My mother is kikecinated and she took two boosters.

I’m proud of myself. The elites never penetrated my body

I’m proud of myself. The elites never penetrated my body
I know brocel, I am mentally and financially preparing myself for the day my family is decimated by the kikecine - all those idiots took it.

@Heroin @EnglishCel People wonder why I didn’t fall for Anthony Fauci’s tricks, it’s because I could see that he was a fucking kike, and a rat who was just using Trump for cheese then he ran to Biden’s administration for cheese. Those vaxtards injected themselves with a RNA therapy solution that was designed to “shed” proteins onto everyone. Saliva of the kikecinated contain the kikecine, and the kikecinated shed orange/brownish sweat on their sheets.

I listened to a podcast, where a nurse said that there is an increasing amount of massage therapist saying that their vaxxed clients are ruining the white sheets - by sweating out an odd orange/brownish sweat.

Good, one less nigger in the world.

Both my parents took the jab and my father immediately started having heart problems and my mother started getting more pain everywhere I don't know if it is related but it seems likely.

I luckily did not touch the Jewish Poison so I should be okay but I just cannot say the same for my parents.

I got the booster back in 2021 in order to travel. :dafuckfeels:

sounds like you're promoting dangerous right wing vaccine conspiracy theories