Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Kikes seething over UN

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★
Anti-Israel resolution by Jordan:

Anti-Hamas resolution by Canada-US:

@based_meme

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about Russia -ukraine //isreal- Palestine?

Who gives a shit who wins? IT doesn't impact my lyf in any way

A surprising amount of globohomo nations like New Zealand and Norway voted against Israel

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about Russia -ukraine //isreal- Palestine?

Who gives a shit who wins? IT doesn't impact my lyf in any way
Maybe for you it has no impact but Ukraine/Russian had and still has a massive impact on European economy and literally everything gets more expensive

A surprising amount of globohomo nations like New Zealand and Norway voted against Israel
Some globohomo countries aren't in the mood for a World War, ironically the Netherlands seems to be keen on one when they couldn't even take on the Germans in WW2 for a single day.

I love that so many countries are anti-Israel. It's about time the world sees them for the devils they are.

I love that so many countries are anti-Israel. It's about time the world sees them for the devils they are.

Proof that isreal has nothing to do with the kike clique that controls the world.

To stand with isreal is to stand against savage ethnics.

Some globohomo countries aren't in the mood for a World War, ironically the Netherlands seems to be keen on one when they couldn't even take on the Germans in WW2 for a single day.
Rutte is een based isrealcel
Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst scaled

Proof that isreal has nothing to do with the kike clique that controls the world.

To stand with isreal is to stand against savage ethnics.
blocked for being a kike

@based_meme thoughts on a literal sandnigger shilling for israel?
Wouldn't be the first, tbhngl. Arab political circles (even the Palestinian "authority") is full of them.

It's similar to self-hating shitskins aka @wereq. He's probably larping as Arab and is a Jew. KEK

Wouldn't be the first, tbhngl. Arab political circles (even the Palestinian "authority") is full of them.

It's similar to self-hating shitskins aka @wereq. He's probably larping as Arab and is a Jew. KEK
The PLO is one big Jew show working close with the Israeli regime to suppress Palestinians.

There are protests and calls for armed resistance, but Palestinian authorities are suppressing the Palestinian resistance. Clown world shit. Fatah went to shit when Marouan Barghouti went to the Israeli dungeons. Hamas is the last hope for Palestinians.

The PLO is one big Jew show working close with the Israeli regime to suppress Palestinians.
tbhngl

There are protests and calls for armed resistance, but Palestinian authorities are suppressing the Palestinian resistance. Clown world shit. Fatah went to shit when Marouan Barghouti went to the Israeli dungeons. Hamas is the last hope for Palestinians.
Hamas is the last hope for the Palestinian people and the West is labelling them as terrorists. That tells you all you need to know about this faggot clown world.

Delta Force and Sayeret on suicide watch.