Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kill all small dogs if legal to...

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
All small dog breeds such as terriers, pomeranians, pugs, chihuauas etc deserve to get holocausted..

People (women 90%) who own them cant be human, proving the fact that females arent..

That barking........ if it was legal to kick them when they come in their leash with their owners, i would. They´re monsters. Selected by women for cuteness and screeching barking for millenia. :worryfeels: :shock:

They serve no defense/herding/hunting purpose. All they do is hurt thinking peoples brains. They are a weapon... FUUUUCK EM

Chads who facilitate the creation of a society in which men allow women to own such dogs.... they´re the cause of them existing. I wish i worked at a kennel and figured out a way to kill those small dogs in a way that looked natural and inconspicuous. Im serious. Theyre literal monsters no different from the bugs from starship troopers in nastiness.

If women can like midget wolf breeds they should like midget subhorses like me. It's only logical:feelsree:

Why are you even throwing shit at small dogs? You a cuck who loves to see women fuck big dogs?
5vfdu9

I love pugs, their funny stupid faces and fat bodies amuse me so stop talking shit

small dogs are rats

i prefer the small dogs, here in my third world shithole most of the streets are taken by big dogs, i must choose between walking through a street with dogs or walking through the street with thugs

Kill all women