Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kill me

• Thread starter gdmorningihateawomn
  • Start date
Yeah. I think someone posted this last week.

Not gonna watch foid bs, what it is all about?

I like how they said Alec Minassian's name and the blonde cunt went "EWWWW :soy: "
foids actually believe if they continue their hateful attitude towards Incels then Incels will stop being hateful and shoot up places
jfl femoids are demon spawn

I like how they said Alec Minassian's name and the blonde cunt went "EWWWW :soy: "
foids actually believe if they continue their hateful attitude towards Incels then Incels will stop being hateful and shoot up places
jfl femoids are demon spawn
I’m thinking of making a YouTube channel to balance what videos show up whenever someone searches the term incel.

I’m thinking of making a YouTube channel to balance what videos show up whenever someone searches the term incel.
YouTube will just put you low in search, just try to search blackpill there and u will find Chads spreading bluepills and "debunking" it instead of actual based channels

YouTube will just put you low in search, just try to search blackpill there and u will find Chads spreading bluepills and "debunking" it instead of actual based channels
Incel tv was one of the results and then ‘coach blackpill’ Who I know too and he’s bluepill. YouTube is pretty shit but it’s not Reddit levels of censorship.