Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Killing Niggers and Dutchfags to improve Singaporean society

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/-PXAOZwvv04?si=dDYPg67Ldj11zi5k

It's absolutely based how Lee Kuan Yew was, if Americans adopted this policy they would be mostly executing Mexicans today, imagine a foreigner comes into your country, brings something that can ruin the lives of your citizens, takes their money, and leaves.

These people are a bane for your economy and society.

If you lock them up in prisons you are literally using Singaporean tax money to house and feed them. I'd send a request to the families of the people I executed to pay for their execution.

View: https://youtu.be/-PXAOZwvv04?si=dDYPg67Ldj11zi5k

It's absolutely based how Lee Kuan Yew was, if Americans adopted this policy they would be mostly executing Mexicans today, imagine a foreigner comes into your country, brings something that can ruin the lives of your citizens, takes their money, and leaves.

These people are a bane for your economy and society.

If you lock them up in prisons you are literally using Singaporean tax money to house and feed them. I'd send a request to the families of the people I executed to pay for their execution.

Man South East Asians are so ugly...

immigrants are this: they hate their own people and leave the shit country they themselves created, they steal your job, if they dont get a job they live on welfare via tax payer money, they commit violent crimes because they are low iq...y'know, its basically importation of problems, they have nothing to add to a great nation

soon there will be no first world countries because it will be full of turd worlders

Average death penalty enjoyer