Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Killing people/ going ER is cucked.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
Permanently paralyzing them is based. Think about it if you kill someone they are taken out of life, but if you paralyze them they suffer for the rest of life.

Last edited:
Or better yet starving them for pussy

I have never heard of a single video game where the logistics of crippling people are as effective as killing them, if they are even feasible at all.

yeah there are far worse things than death

Have them experience inceldom for a week, they'll save us the trouble and kill themselves.

what if i decided to go outside and try to ascend and one of you fucks killed me (in minecraft)? you niggas took down a fellow brocel.:feelsUgh::feelswhat:

cut off chads genitals and they'd be living in hell for the rest of their life :feelsdevil:

cut off chads genitals and they'd be living in hell for the rest of their life :feelsdevil:

Jews have inflitrated school a long time ago and are pushing their libtard agenda. Soon they will reach the children in Kindergarten.
There will be less chads in the future.
Especially the ones adopted by feminists/ lesbians will all get their dick cut off.
mental-subversion.jpg

Idiot grey, go listen to a Lizzo album.

My favorite button

Permanently paralyzing them is based. Think about it if you kill someone they are taken out of life, but if you paralyze them they suffer for the rest of life.
Based.

There's so-called pig torture. Its when limbs are cut off, eyes are being poked and ear drum penetrated and ears are cut off too, tongue is bulled out. Balls are left intact, so hell still want to fuck. Victim is returned to its relatives so they can take care of what's remains. What's remains from the body can only be horny, but can't do anything about it.

Damn I was expecting cringe but instead I see that this is very based :society:

>getting rid of your enemies is bad