Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Kind of ashamed to be like damn I'm quite interested in this 6ft skinny emo chick

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Who is holding hands with, quite frankly, one of us (a currycel around 5'8)

So then I'm just like, 'Something is wrong here...'

Especially 'cause she's taller than him...

So then I'm like, 'Hang on, she might not be strictly a 'she'...'

Ah yes, the universe remains aligned.

Last edited:
They use the term "passing". In reality it is more like deceiving at a distance, or fooling onlookers before closer inspection.

Trannies always seem to get boyfriends even though they are abominations. I don't understand how any guy could be so desperate. Maybe it's just because they are gay or have some kind of fetish. The only tranny I've ever seen in person also had a bald manlet boyfriend.

M█ST-EX█ERM█NAT█-HUM█N-RAC█

M̴̹̺̯̳̤͙͊̈́̀͆̋̋́̈̊͊̂̕ͅU̴̡̧̳̗̠͎̥̣̩̖̠̞̜̼͔̗͖̗̪̼͉̰̺̤̱̦̗͖̦̥͉͈͕͉̝̣͚̫͎͗̄̑̈́͑͑́͒͑̏͛͊͐̓͒͆̐͆͂̾̈́̎̀̄͑̏́̉̚̕̚̚͜͝͝͝Ş̵̢̡̡̡̖̱̹͔̳̗̙͓̟͙̯̯̥̮̙̹͉̙̥͚͇̤͎̪̟̩̘̤̣͉̺̮̣̥͉͉͇͇́̀̍̚͜͜͜͝ͅT̷̨̮͈̗̖̹͉̞̮̠͈͍̩͇͗͛̿̄́̾͜-̶̧̢̨̙͔̰̯̯̘̦͉̲̳̰̞̹͍̘͍̝̦̬͖̱͇̺̣̤͋͜E̶͔̬͔͓̰̜͈̖̩̳̠̙̳͈̖̬̗̤̘͚̮̰̩̯̯͙̥̯̲̩̮̝̤͓̻̥̙̠͙͓̳̱̫̳͂̔͛̓͒̈́́͒̄̈͗̚͘̚͠Ẍ̴̧̢̛̝͓̭͉̯̪̥̱͓̱͙̘̲͈̻̤͍͉̣̱͉̺̘͙͓̬͇̦́́̓̏͐͛͗͊̈́̀̏̂̅̈́̈̈́̾͆͐͆̓͗̎̋̑͆͆̐͜͜͝͝Ţ̴̝͓̗̲̱͙͓̝̖̰̦͍̫̲̞̆̀̍̆͂̿͒̃̓͛̒̓̏̃͊̈́̽̐͆̂̐̈́̇̾̓̌̓È̵̡̢̨̢̢̨͈̲͓̝͖̥̬̯̺̗͍̙̱͙̤̮̖̯̤̺̦̼̣̤̺͋̏͒͋̿͆̉̈̂͌͊̊̇̽̓̀́̋̇͐̍̕͘͜R̴̢̢̛̹̤͇̙̥͚̗̣͚̫̰̜̳̼̖̪͚̦͕͔͉̝̟̮̭̥͍̮̘̠͓̘̫͓͇̃̿̀͒̓̓̃͗͂͗̀̓͛̀͌́̽̀̏́̍̂̈́̿̔̎̇̈́̎̇̽̀́̕͘͘͝͝ͅͅͅM̸̮̮͚̮͚̣̭̳̤̳̥̞͙̱̞͆̏̋̾͐̆̇͋̾̏͆̀́̑̌͂̀͘̕͜͝͠ͅͅI̷̡̡̡̡̨̛̜͕̺̠̖̘̳̱͚͇̤̘̫̼̹͕̝̻͉͉̫̖̮̜͈̟̭̖͈͍͖̗͇̦̭̩̗̗̙̙̫̥̙̜̩̿̈́̓̆́̌̿̇̈́͐̈́͆͊̌̈́̑̾͊̾̍̌̊͂̓̅̒͒̾̀̾̓̚̚̕͘͝N̶̹̦̏̃̊̊͑̐͌̾́̿̏͊͌͆̏̀͗̿͆̅̉̈͋́͂̀̑̐̋̈́͂̎̍̕̕̕͝͠Ą̸̢̢̛̻̠̘̘̠͍̙̩̫̥̲͍̙̳̠̘͚̠͙͔͈͓̞̣͈̟̰̠̤̹̱̞̮͔̲̣̤̙͎̦̿̎̈́̉̆̀͂͗̆́̓͆͐̅̓̈́͌͊̽̃͐̐̂̓̈́̃̊̑͂̍̀̋̈́̈́͐̈́̕̚͜͝͠ͅT̴̡̧̛͉͉͈̳͙̲̖̥̪͍̫̞̜͈͕̱̠̻͔̘̯̭̟͗̔͒̿͂̈́̄̄̂͆̈́̾͆̀͊̈́͑͒̏̎̀̍͑̈́̒̒̽̅͜͝Ȩ̶̨̧̧̛̲̘̟̳͕͚̝͕͈̣̬̪͍͕͈͙̤̙̞̤̹̜͖͕̖̩͈̺̜̰̺̟̭͎̽͋̅̏̕͜͜ͅ-̸̛̛̛̛͖͔̬̘̜̟̼̐̈́̽͋̓̆̈́̓͌̊̓̉͒͂̽̂̐͌̈́̽̔̾͗̂͆̚̕̚ͅH̶̨̢̢̤̣̪̖͈͍̖̯̭͚̥͕͔͕͔͉̗͎͉̫̠̟̠̼̠̼͈̔͒͑̋̈́̂̎͒̾̈́͊͗̋̍̾̚̕ͅṴ̷̧̧̧̡̡̧̥̤̭̞̞͇̱̞̳͎̠̘̝͓̫̣̜̙͓͙̰͇̣͈̙͙̝̱̟̞̈́̍͛̉̓̾̂̐͐͌̐̽̌̋͛͋̄̍̿̆̀͊͑̂̓͑͂͘͘͘͜͝M̶̨̢̨̢̞̺͚͈̫̪̰͕̩̫̱̤̦̭̞̮̦̜͖̮̟͙̝̤͚͈̭̗̗̼͂̈̿͊̅̈́̋̆̇̀̿̋̅̅̆̈̈́͘͜͝͝A̶̛̼͖̝̮͈̗̩̙̞͖̭̋̈́̐̏̈́̿͆̈́̈̓̎̋̎̂̌̈̓̄̒̃̽̆̉̀̄̉̓̍̊̚̕̕̚͠͝ͅͅṆ̴̡̛̭͕̠͉̱̰̝̠̪̻̖̞̝̱̝̙̰͖̍̅̄́̅̇̌̆̏̐͊́̒̽̍̉̎̑̋͗̌͂̑̀̍̄̀̊̒̚̕͘͜͜͝ͅ-̸̨̡̨̢̢̡̢̛̛͉̗͓̩̯̥̞̳̠̫̼͍͓̼͉̩͓̖̣̱̭̗̤̜̭̣̱͙̫͙͚͈̪̳̭̻̬̭̌̅͊̉̉͋̿̃̅̈́̽̓̚̚̚͜͜͝͝͠Ŗ̷̮̣̗̬̰̘͖̦̩͎̱͖͈͓̖̮͔̗̯̮͔̥͙͙͇̮̤̀̑̾͂͆̃̈́̀̎̎͘ͅĄ̶̨̨̧̧̨̙͙̟̻̣̦͍̯͓̤̰̝̘̻̖̯̰͉̖̼͖̰͎̲̯̬̞͕̮͉̠̥͇̮͉̖̼͚͐̈́͊̃̔̈͌́͐̄̂̈́͘̕̕͜͝C̸̡̱̺̟͖̟̩͕̘͇̠̰̯̬͇̥̩̲̞͗̍̌̐͊͒̒̋̓̔̆̌̆̏̈̉̃̓̾̍͛́̓̌̍̾̿̏̂̈̏̈́̕͝͝ͅĘ̷̨̢̨̪̙̠̘̲̥̱̰̬͈͚̤̲̬̝̳̤̈͗̑̊̔̐̉̃̃͑̃͆̊͌̉̈́͋̀̋̕̕͘̕͜

Last edited:
Trannies always seem to get boyfriends even though they are abominations. I don't understand how any guy could be so desperate. Maybe it's just because they are gay or have some kind of fetish. The only tranny I've ever seen in person also had a bald manlet boyfriend.
Imagine pushing your dick in and it comes out a BBC

imagine nutting inside and shit enters your pee-hole while you cum inside
Images 5
Images 5 1