Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy King of normalfags 'penguinz0' talks about Looksmaxxing

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-

He spent basically the whole video talking about penismaxxing JFL.
So out of touch...
Of course no mention of why young men now feel the need to looksmaxx or even any information about more popular and sensible sides to it.

Can’t fathom for the life of me why anyone watches this cringey manlet

He would be a permavirgin if he wasn't a youtube billionaire from his piss boring, low IQ reaction videos.

Why do people watch such shit in the first place?

Here he talks about heightism

Of course no mention of why young men now feel the need to looksmaxx
Of course he wouldn't, always blaming the men.

Imagine watching this guy lmao

dnw+idc what he has to say i bet is shit anyways

Of course he wouldn't, always blaming the men.
this. the typical willful ignorance of normies to the things they dont like disgusts me. theyre too afraid to consider the possibility of the blackpill, so theyd rather continue to live in denial
red pill GIF

I hate this fag

idc what comes out of his mouth his fans are a bunch of 10 years watching his videos.

Can’t fathom for the life of me why anyone watches this cringey manlet
How tall is he? Height is correlated with low IQ, so him being a manlet makes sense

fuck that multi-millionaire worthless cunt. Normies are attracted to these boring mainstream opinions commentators like flies to shit

5'5 and white in America = low IQ in 90% of cases. Middle class whites aren't meant to be 5'5 short of genetic abnormalities that corelate with low IQ

5'5 and white in America = low IQ in 90% of cases. Middle class whites aren't meant to be 5'5 short of genetic abnormalities that corelate with low IQ
He’s white and native mixed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back