Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Klaus Schwab- private car ownership is wasteful.

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
You'll own nothing and you'll be happy.

Us owning cars is wasteful but I bet him owning a private jet, yacht and who knows what else, is just fine. Or maybe he does practice what he preaches, I don't know, but I highly doubt it.

Us owning cars is wasteful but I bet him owning a private jet, yacht and who knows what else, is just fine. Or maybe he does practice what he preaches, I don't know, but I highly doubt it.

I wouldn't hate these people so much if they weren't such hypocrites. I am actually pro-green, this doesn't have to mean anti-nuclear, anti-this, anti-that. But these people often lecture others but then refuse to do the same. :feelswhat::blackpill:

I wouldn't hate these people so much if they weren't such hypocrites. I am actually pro-green, this doesn't have to mean anti-nuclear, anti-this, anti-that. But these people often lecture others but then refuse to do the same. :feelswhat::blackpill:
Same. I want to be responsible with the environment -- not because I want the best for it or because I have any offspring to care about, but because I don't want to be the same as the normie douchebags I criticize. But it's really hard to do that when all of these privileged fucks (both the rich ones and normies) are destroying everything while telling us we're somehow in the wrong.

Same. I want to be responsible with the environment -- not because I want the best for it or because I have any offspring to care about, but because I don't want to be the same as the normie douchebags I criticize. But it's really hard to do that when all of these privileged fucks (both the rich ones and normies) are destroying everything while telling us we're somehow in the wrong.
They want things to be like they were during the kings and queens. They want this to be a tech monarchy. They want only .00001% to be rich

He's absolutely right. Near universal car ownership is a jewish scheme that was bankrolled by automobile and oil companies. Without heavy government subsidization of roads, highways and suburbs it wouldn't even be viable. Cuckservatives act like it's taking away freedom to say this, even though no one is saying to ban car ownership outright, just to make other forms of transport possible, aka adding to freedom of choice.

You act as if there’s something we can do to stop all of this. Let it go

Klaus Schwab one of the masterminds of the great reset says private car ownership is wasteful. His plans are for average people to use car shares. You’ll rent/ borrow cars in the near future instead of car ownership.

makes sense tbh at least for cities. But I agree for countryside not good and not good for property rights.

He's absolutely right. Near universal car ownership is a jewish scheme that was bankrolled by automobile and oil companies. Without heavy government subsidization of roads, highways and suburbs it wouldn't even be viable. Cuckservatives act like it's taking away freedom to say this, even though no one is saying to ban car ownership outright, just to make other forms of transport possible, aka adding to freedom of choice.
Truth. in a better society. people would use motorcycles and buses. car for suburbs and countryside. But not really needed for cities

Feudalism 2.0

Feudalism 2.0
Basically it’s already in the making. We’re in the late stages of capitalism. Where all the big blue chip companies buy out all the smaller companies and merge them or close them

These people are psychopathic, only total power makes them feel good about themselves. Jewish trait btw. I guess that's why they want to further the inflation and keep the war going in Ukraine till gas becomes too expensive for regular consumer.

Where I live gas in 9.5 euros per gallon right now.

Nah I'll stick with my V8 engine

Agreed. Car ownership is actually incredibly wasteful. But it is the top 1% as well as the corporations they own who make infinitely more of an impact on wastefulness than we ever will. So fuck em. They should set the example first. :feelsjuice:

If the shabbos goy in the US government would change the zoning laws so cities are actually walkable I'd agree with him. However, I know that kike just wants to fuck over poor goyim more for some kind of sadistic pleasure, rather than actually caring about the earth.

These people are psychopathic, only total power makes them feel good about themselves. Jewish trait btw. I guess that's why they want to further the inflation and keep the war going in Ukraine till gas becomes too expensive for regular consumer.

Where I live gas in 9.5 euros per gallon right now.
They want us to become peasants and bow down to the tech elites

Agreed. Car ownership is actually incredibly wasteful. But it is the top 1% as well as the corporations they own who make infinitely more of an impact on wastefulness than we ever will. So fuck em. They should set the example first. :feelsjuice:
They’re hypocrites. Traveling to climate change meetings in private jets fucking clowns

People might be more inclined to bike more often if melanin enriched individuals didn't steal them all the time.

You'll own nothing and you'll be happy.

Hey Klaus! My family owns a car and a house! Fuck you! :feelshehe:

He/them want the ruling class to own everything

If the shabbos goy in the US government would change the zoning laws so cities are actually walkable I'd agree with him. However, I know that kike just wants to fuck over poor goyim more for some kind of sadistic pleasure, rather than actually caring about the earth.
So are you admitting to being a goy?

I'll own everything and have a harem of rape slaves, and I'll be happy.

You act as if there’s something we can do to stop all of this. Let it go

fuck that crusty old faggot

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

with self driving cars coming, soon it will be CHEAPER than owning a private car :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

u dont have to pay insurance, :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: u dont have to deal with killing or maiming other people with ur car :feelshaha: you dont have to do maintenance or add fuel or whatever :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: and you dont have to buy a car and potentially getting scammed by some scumbag normie or chad salesmen in the process

many people already prefer uber over private cars, imagine self driving cars driving the ridesharing price to the bottom. who in their sane mind would want to drive any more? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

with self driving cars coming, soon it will be CHEAPER than owning a private car :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

u dont have to pay insurance, :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: u dont have to deal with killing or maiming other people with ur car :feelshaha: you dont have to do maintenance or add fuel or whatever :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: and you dont have to buy a car and potentially getting scammed by some scumbag normie or chad salesmen in the process

many people already prefer uber over private cars, imagine self driving cars driving the ridesharing price to the bottom. who in their sane mind would want to drive any more? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
That makes sense if your a normie. But I like to ride atvs and do side jobs with my truck. Can’t do that with a Uber

makes sense tbh at least for cities. But I agree for countryside not good and not good for property rights.

I actually agree with this..in cities it is much more convenient and makes way more sense using transport other than cars

Beat me to it. Fuck these swine.

lol this is not bad if it means foids and chads will have a harder time meeting each other
can't let degen sex havers keep winning all the time:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back