Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Komesarj's ascension has me listening to music again trying to find lyrics to express my emotions

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I think the only way to have catharsis is to get teen GF of my own

But also the emotions are about overcoming one's innate jealousy and hatred towards more powerful creatures and coming together in stronger brothership after that mutual suffering.

Forget about him, Its doesnt mattER anymore

This will happen alot of times, Stay strong bro
if it happened a 2nd time I'd take advantage of a brief window of generosity as it can close in a very short period

if it happened a 2nd time I'd take advantage of a brief window of generosity as it can close in a very short period
There is no generosity for the incel, Only sadness, You could try what he did tho and see if it works, Otherwise you can come back here if it failed.

You wouldn't want me to do that to you bro
Living as an incel isnt exactly a fun life, I would ascend if i could but my attempts have failed, I never knew a face could dictate life this much but if you still have the option for hope then you could try if you fail then your officially for real this time an incel or truecel, Im a KHHV btw at 23 nearing 24, I want so much more out of life but i was just born with bad luck and an unlikable face.