Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komesarj's GF: "dont date men who moderate Incel forums worst mistake of my LIFE"

dox xem for hating incels (in minecraft)

Over for @Komesarj. He abandoned the only place where he had a sense of belonging for a whiff of pussy. Or he might secretly come back here on an alt, who knows.

dox xem for hating incels (in minecraft)
It's time
izhrthgtg7a81.gif

Just checked her other posts and she writes like a retard

Over for @Komesarj. He abandoned the only place where he had a sense of belonging for a whiff of pussy. Or he might secretly come back here on an alt, who knows.
likely alt or just lurk without an acc. either way, he caused a public shitstorm just for this to happen

Who cares, hope he dies an early death alongside this useless foid

Slut

>UWU LOL IRONIC AND FUNNI AND CUTE IM SO UNIEUEUQUE!
I 100% support Muslim Stoning

Kekekekek dumbass deserved to get screwed over by some mentally ill bpd thot.

And sure enough the streamer whore dumps him after he gave up the one community he had for her, brootal

What I wanna know is, why did the media outlets make such a big fuss about it? It’s not like the average fakecel/teenage user on here doesn’t get to “ascend” past a certain point. Anything else to help get your kicks and clicks? :feelsseriously:

Oh no. This is so, so tragic. How could this happen? It's a sad day for us all. So very sad.

and you say Lomax is ugly fuck man do you live in Santa Barbara or some shit
i live in a popular college town so i get mogged by everyone. it's santa barbara on the east coast.

also that woman is fat

if she didn't have dyed hair she would have a low attractiveness ranking

i live in a popular college town so i get mogged by everyone. it's santa barbara on the east coast.

also that woman is fat

if she didn't have dyed hair she would have a low attractiveness ranking
OH MY FUCKING GOD, A POPULAR COLLEGE TOWN IN THE EAST COAST

SLUTGERS: THE RAUNCHIEST SEX UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA

I WANT TO SMASH A BEER BOTTLE OVER A FOIDS HEAD AND LEAVE A COPY OF THE KORAN FOR THEM WHEN THEY WAKE UP

So this is how the “romance” that was supposed to humiliate us and prove us wrong by showing the “LeBron James of incels” finding himself a great girl and us supposedly going crazy over that ends:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

What I wanna know is, why did the media outlets make such a big fuss about it? It’s not like the average fakecel/teenage user on here doesn’t get to “ascend” past a certain point. Anything else to help get your kicks and clicks? :feelsseriously:
Normies, including those in the media, are obsessed with us and Komesarj wasn’t just any rando since he was a mod.

So he sold himself out for this cheap whore

Brutal, over for modcels

It was all a power play by the foid, maybe komesarjs status also helped. Not only did she take a mod away from the forum, but diverted him from the blackpill to create a "look, incels can get a girlfriend" narrative. Foids always invade mens spaces, its too common.

if youre ugly and never get attention and then suddenly a foid shows interest, she wants something else, she doesnt want you. Look at what happened to that swedish incel youtuber, for example.

It was all a power play by the foid, maybe komesarjs status also helped. Not only did she take a mod away from the forum, but diverted him from the blackpill to create a "look, incels can get a girlfriend" narrative. Foids always invade mens spaces, its too common.

if youre ugly and never get attention and then suddenly a foid shows interest, she wants something else, she doesnt want you. Look at what happened to that swedish incel youtuber, for example.
this is all true, it's just a shame most men turn into 50 IQ cavemen as soon as a foid even looks their direction

Who’s that? I thought his gf’s name was “minmin” or something

Who’s that? I thought his gf’s name was “minmin” or something
As far as i understand, "minmin" was just her discord username or some shit. Her real name is (apparently) Zoe.

And yet her words will fall on deaf ears, and foids will continue trying to statusmaxx in the most bizarre ways.

Still, at this point all the threads about her are becoming free advertising. We should stop paying attention to this ugly whore.

Kekekekek dumbass deserved to get screwed over by some mentally ill bpd thot.

And sure enough the streamer whore dumps him after he gave up the one community he had for her, brootal
This is always a common misconception when relationshits end.

What am I getting at you wonder?

The idea that the girl is always the one to dump the guy when it ends.

Well it was not so in this case to Komesarj’s credit. :feelshehe:

He dumped her the minute he discovered her cheating and he kicked her out as well. :feelsokman:

Did he ever actually fuck her

This is always a common misconception when relationshits end.

What am I getting at you wonder?

The idea that the girl is always the one to dump the guy when it ends.

Well it was not so in this case to Komesarj’s credit. :feelshehe:

He dumped her the minute he discovered her cheating and he kicked her out as well. :feelsokman:
the second someone cheats they are basically dumping the other person

she dumped him by cheating and just continued to siphon off his money

he is a betabuxx cuck true and true

Just checked her other posts and she writes like a retard
I wonder if her syntax is a sort of LARP to seem cutesy and naïve.

Certainly no man who writes that way would be taken seriously.

The right way to play a relationship with that type of person is to pump and dump them before they pump and dump you.

A girl who's an internet attention whore willing to use the desperation of an incel for her own ends is clearly not relationship material, although the incel will not recognize this until it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back