Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Koreancels are SEAmaxxing in mass - this is linked to the korean women feminists

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
All the videos I watch there is 1 bazillion koreans everywhere SEAmaxxing in Thailand, Philippines, Saigon in South Vietnam, there are soooo many koreancelsmaxxing also

Its no longer JBW its JBK

JUST BE KOREAN

Koreanmaxxing

In comments on one video I watched he said that some older guy bought 2 girls 4 shots, they came over, drank the shots in 1 second then ran over to some korean guy chilling in the corner JFL

Its over for whites soon its gonna be koreamaxxing game they are rich koreancels its over

I can’t tell the difference between rice types

What the fuck is wrong with curries and pajeets they always approach women in group of 10 men what the actual fuck JFL

I happy for the Koreans finally getting some value added to them, however white will never go out of style

View attachment 1065489

What the fuck is wrong with curries and pajeets they always approach women in group of 10 men what the actual fuck JFL
if she doesnt pick one of them she gets gangraped by all 10 of them, better to pick one cock over 10 cocks picking you.

if she doesnt pick one of them she gets gangraped by all 10 of them, better to pick one cock over 10 cocks picking you.
jfl tbh tbh

I am giga highinhibcel autisticcel

I wonder how will I go to gogobars, or approach whores when I can't even say hello to anybody anymore with my self-isolation for 10 years.

JFL its gonna be interesting going there alone.

All curries I ever met are all very low inhib so idk why they need approach in group every time.

jfl tbh tbh

I am giga highinhibcel autisticcel

I wonder how will I go to gogobars, or approach whores when I can't even say hello to anybody anymore with my self-isolation for 10 years.

JFL its gonna be interesting going there alone.

All curries I ever met are all very low inhib so idk why they need approach in group every time.
True, I am high inhib one. I probably get pickpocketed there since I only go alone. Brutal

True, I am high inhib one. I probably get pickpocketed there since I only go alone. Brutal
The ladyboys (aka trannies) will 100% try to mug you and steal your shit.

The freelancers will try that too, and also if you are not staying at a large hotel they will 100% try to steal ur shit in your room.

You would leave everything in your hotel safe. All your documents, your jewelery, ESPECIALLY your credit cards, use money only in Thai or SEA in general coz they'll clone your card and steal ur shit. The only thing you should have on you is your phone (and picture of ur passport) and money in large denominations in some safe pocket or spread throughout the pockets, or you can buy a special bag that locks in so they can't steal your shit.

You take out enough money for the day and that's it. Nothing more leaves your room.

They say this is a land of smiles.

No it's a land of lies that's what it is. Good tasting lies but it's all lies never the less. Don't fall for any of their bullshit.

that's pathetic. rape is only based when you do it yourself and none of your homies around and proceed to kill the foid thereafter.
the basedness multiplies every time another person joins in. so if 10 indians rape and kill her its 10x more based than just doing it yourself

third world pussy gets white brads
third world pussy gets korean brads
all I see is women winning in the end

the basedness multiplies every time another person joins in. so if 10 indians rape and kill her its 10x more based than just doing it yourself
also, only based if it's white people doing it.
when niggers and trash like south asians do it, it becomes desperate and pathetic.

also, only based if it's white people doing it.
when niggers and trash like south asians do it, it becomes desperate and pathetic.
im white i kind of agree and kind of dont. the way i look at it, being raped by curries is a toilets worst nightmare and being raped by white men is something they fantasize about daily. in a society ruled by me, the worst toilets would be sentenced to being raped by 100 hindus before being beheaded. now THATs based

im white i kind of agree and kind of dont. the way i look at it, being raped by curries is a toilets worst nightmare and being raped by white men is something they fantasize about daily. in a society ruled by me, the worst toilets would be sentenced to being raped by 100 hindus before being beheaded. now THATs based
there's truth in your words but i hate curries to the bone so that must be why lmao

there's truth in your words but i hate curries to the bone so that must be why lmao
i dont really hate anyone honestly, i outgrew that way of thinking. i still dont want disgusting animals living anywhere near me and i want an all white country, but doesnt mean i hate them. they just need to go back to where they came from and stay there

View attachment 1065489

Women think it's okay to hang around in groups to harrass approachers, so it's fair game. If she says no, she knows what's going to happen.