Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Korea's fertility rate

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Korea's fertility rate is 0,84. Its so hard to fathom, especially because you'd assume this intersectional feminism bullshit hasn't probably reached there, at least not in the same extent as it has claimed grasp in the west.

Could this partly be explained by the small immigrant numbers in their country? Very few 3rd world immigrants.

The fertility rate in Europe is also shit but the actual numbers are worse than they look because its actually these somali & arab migrants who are having kids with the welfare money.

@mcmoohyun

especially because you'd assume this intersectional feminism bullshit hasn't probably reached there
Look up "Daughters of Megalia" on your internet search engine of choice

Just genocide these hopeless people take them out of their misery

Look up "Daughters of Megalia" on your internet search engine of choice
I'm aware that feminism is big there too but its not this weird intersectional bullshit. But maybe the low migrant numbers keep the intersectional feminism away and they just keep it normal. Its funny though how these korean feminists are very openly misandristic. Just showing how they really feel about men.

But I think korean feminists got one thing right, and its the societys extreme obsession with lookism. Its just that these feminists seem to think korean society only focuses on womens beauty standards. Its as if they've never heatd of k-pop and that men literally have to deal with the same stuff.

I'm so excited to see what is the endgame of low fertility in real time.

I can’t say I know much about the social climate there, but I assume feminism plays a significant role in it.

Well.. I don't know how its like in South Korea as I've never been there but I know how things are here in burgerland. The epicenter of clownworld California to be exact.

Let me tell you. These ridiculous foids see that they have opportunities. Guess which one they choose. They forsake everything for education and career. For the ones that choose this path, they hope to land a tallfag white male that earns the same or more than them. But the reality is that not every male if 6ft or taller. Not even white males.

If they can't get that then they have a nothing at all policy.

When you look at a college student body and just observe the students, think about what the foids are thinking. Yup you guys know it. They all are hoping to get a tall white guy or what we've been saying all along. They want a chad.

Now extend this into the real world, post college life. What are those foids thinking now in the real world? Yes you guys know it again. They hope to land a tallfag chad in their work spaces.

The harsh reality for these ridiculous foids is that not every man is white and 6 ft or taller.

Loneliness soars all across the board. Tallfag men actually experience a large boom in quality of life, attention, and sex from foids. They have more options than ever before in any time period of humanity.

Now take what all I just said and think about how prosperous and developed South Korea is. Yet there are not enough rich Korean men to go around for the foids. There are also not enough tall Korean men for the foids. There are not enough foreign races of men for the foids. Loneliness soars across the board and birth rate plummets hard. Obviously the most impacted in the loneliness epidemic are short Korean men, average height Korean men, some above average height Korean men, poor to average earning Korean men, and ugly to normie looking Korean men. Which is a boat fuckin ton of Korean men.

Those foids can just forsake their careers and settle with an average Korean guy and have children and live an average life. They won't be dirt poor but they won't be rich either. But thats not the case. Instead, foids choose what they want at the expense of society. Or rather, humanity.

Last edited:
If you are a white man you can live like a king in Korea. I knew someone who went to teach English in Korea and he got different Korean bitches every month, it's insane.

Just be fucking white

Well.. I don't know how its like in South Korea as I've never been there but I know how things are here in burgerland. The epicenter of clownworld California to be exact.

Let me tell you. These ridiculous foids see that they have opportunities. Guess which one they choose. They forsake everything for education and career. For the ones that choose this path, they hope to land a tallfag white male that earns the same or more than them. But the reality is that not every male if 6ft or taller. Not even white males.

If they can't get that then they have a nothing at all policy.

When you look at a college student body and just observe the students, think about what the foids are thinking. Yup you guys know it. They all are hoping to get a tall white guy or what we've been saying all along. They want a chad.

Now extend this into the real world, post college life. What are those foids thinking now in the real world? Yes you guys know it again. They hope to land a tallfag chad in their work spaces.

The harsh reality for these ridiculous foids is that not every man is white and 6 ft or taller.

Loneliness soars all across the board. Tallfag men actually experience a large boom in quality of life, attention, and sex from foids. They have more options than ever before in any time period of humanity.

Now take what all I just said and think about how prosperous and developed South Korea is. Yet there are not enough rich Korean men to go around for the foids. There are also not enough tall Korean men for the foids. There are not enough foreign races of men for the foids. Loneliness soars across the board and birth rate plummets hard. Obviously the most impacted in the loneliness epidemic are short Korean men, average height Korean men, some above average height Korean men, poor to average earning Korean men, and ugly to normie looking Korean men. Which is a boat fuckin ton of Korean men.

Those foids can just forsake their careers and settle with an average Korean guy and have children and live an average life. They won't be dirt poor but they won't be rich either. But thats not the case. Instead, foids choose what they want at the expense of society. Or rather, humanity.

Feminism is and always was about one thing for women. Freedom from the child. When a woman has a child, let alone multiple children it becomes her life's work taking care of them. It consumes most of her energy. And it prevents her from doing things like 'travelling'. And Chads don't want a woman who already has children.

Any society that gives women liberty, the women will stop having children. Granted it takes time to build up as cultural lag.

Korea's fertility rate is 0,84. Its so hard to fathom, especially because you'd assume this intersectional feminism bullshit hasn't probably reached there, at least not in the same extent as it has claimed grasp in the west.

Could this partly be explained by the small immigrant numbers in their country? Very few 3rd world immigrants.

The fertility rate in Europe is also shit but the actual numbers are worse than they look because its actually these somali & arab migrants who are having kids with the welfare money.

@mcmoohyun
The West and every other worthwhile, intelligent species of people are at risk of extinction. This is a direct result of feminism and sexual liberation, allowing the chads and the women to fuck consensually without the shame of society, telling them they should get married. They have no. Fear of being a outcast for being degenerates So, as a result, the society around you collapses no more smart white or Asian babies. It's just gonna be Islamic blacks and arabs. This is our replacement and there is nothing we can do about it. So when these people take all are beauty and culture and scientific research and progress of human development is gone. And we are gonna be forced or I should say. Our bloodline is gone and they will be forced to pray 5 times a day and live. Highly religious lives in former western societies. Pretty much it's one civilization dies in another takes over. Every single fucking a person under the age of forty is in support of their own demographic replacement by these barbarians. I took the black pill a long time ago. I'm just glad I won't have children who will suffer this horrifying world.

Last edited:
If you are a white man you can live like a king in Korea. I knew someone who went to teach English in Korea and he got different Korean bitches every month, it's insane.

Just be fucking white
They only want tall white guys I would never be given the time of day.

South Korea is one of the most looks-centric country in the world and almost every young foids are brainwashed by feminism theory. Most of them are now in chad only mode and bottom 80% of men are becoming true ricecel. Many retards claim that this fertility rate is solely because of economical crisis the country is now facing with, but it makes no sense considering some African & Asian countries have the highest fertility rate - and even Koreans living in another countries like America or Australia, Canada are also showing the lowest fertility rate. The government will have no choice but to letting migrants live in this country as some European countries also did.

They only want tall white guys I would never be given the time of day.
How tall are you? If you are taller than 5'9 or 5'10 then you'll have no problem here. Average korean male height is 5'8 - official data of Ministry of Manpower.

How tall are you? If you are taller than 5'9 or 5'10 then you'll have no problem here. Average korean male height is 5'8 - official data of Ministry of Manpower.
5 ' 3 " I wish I was murdered at birth.

South Korea doesn't have intersectional Feminism because they have PURE Feminism, intersectional Feminists only hate Heterosexual Non-Hispanic Non-Muslim cis-White men, pure Feminists hate ALL men. Their Feminism is worse than any Western Feminism, even the UK is less Feminist than India and South Korea.

Ukraine's fertility rate is lower than South Korea.

Just genocide these hopeless people take them out of their misery
Lol are you Chinese or Japanese ? Why hate on Kimchibros ? Their foids are the worst and most shallow foids out there.

Lol are you Chinese or Japanese ? Why hate on Kimchibros ? Their foids are the worst and most shallow foids out there.
I'm chinese but it's for their own sake . I'm not hating but if their fertility rates are that bad what's the point of continuing

China should just do a coup in both South Korea & Japan and install pro China governments.