Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kpoop copers BTFO

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

know an Asian guy who is 6' 1", works out, STEM degree, and is dating a 200-pound black K-pop stan girl with an enormous gap in between her front teeth. And he brags about it, thinking how he has somehow "made it" since he is able to date outside of his race.

Just Kpop maxx bro JBA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There is literally no aesthetic benefit in being asian
Kpop is a fucking meme
A white normie gets worshipped in Asia jfl

Kpop is a fucking meme
Sea max is law

Kpop is a fucking meme
Ricecels were born to suffer :feelsrope:

Kpop is a fucking meme
Being asian lowers your looks by 2 points, thus no "changs" existing

At one point its better to just stay incel. I had no idea it was that bad out there

Foids of all races hate Asian men for having the worst personalities ever.

Theres no gym for our personalities if you know what I mean.

75+ percent of noodlewhore-Americans are with non-Asian men from what I have observed for over a decade now. At least here in the SF bay area.

"
smh_31

·1h

Keep coping with the AF bit. I went to the movies and all I saw were Wmaf. Asian dudes were by themselves. These are high school age kids too. And mind you all the WM looked like incels ranging from skinny to fat, while the AFs were decent looking."

dating a niggress as an Asian is a giga step down, what the shit, what's there to brag about

Mog

JBW 3

Art

Marlon Brando 1

You can easily see 20 - 30 WMAF couples in any weekend here in SF. Not even counting the weekdays. Everyone observes it.

In an entire year, consider yourself lucky if you saw several AMWF couples.

cope kpop is real
voost

You can easily see 20 - 30 WMAF couples in any weekend here in SF. Not even counting the weekdays. Everyone observes it.

In an entire year, consider yourself lucky if you saw several AMWF couples.
I live in Germany and I've never seen an Asian guy with a non-Asian female my entire life. Basically the only Asians here are Chinese international students and even here I see more WMAF than AMAF. My last neighbor was a tall white norman with midget tier noodlewhore gf.

I see Asian guys girls all the time here in Boston. They either have an Asian gf or an attractive, skinny white GF. I'm not even joking, JBR is legit. All of those race stats about dating you see about Asian men are pre-KPOP fever. Do another survey and I guarantee you it will be White --> Hispanic (white with hispanic surname) --> Asian --> MENA --> Indian --> Native American ("Indians" and clear Mestizos) --> Black

i feel bad for ricecels at least some currycels who are lightskinned can race fraud and are alright looking

not to mention how much noodlewhores whore around, sometimes i feel like they're worse than white women
JFL those 2 are the most nightmarish races to be born in.

Also I'm apparently shorter than the avg rice in Japan JFL:feelsXmas:

who cares, at least in my country girls love changs over white chads

eu queria ser um chang, master race
[ATTACH = cheio] 457298 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 457300 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 457301 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 457302 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 457303 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 457304 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 457305 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 457306 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 457307 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 457308 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 457309 [/ ATTACH]
View attachment 457311
View attachment 457312
View attachment 457313
wtf :feelswhat:
what is the hentai link?:feelsohh:

Last edited:
In all my fucking life ive seen 2 AMXF couples
This kpop thing may work with 14yo girls, like they did with justin bieber years ago
But older girls dont give a shit about it

Being asian lowers your looks by 2 points, thus no "changs" existing
only 2?
In all my fucking life ive seen 2 AMXF couples
This kpop thing may work with 14yo girls, like they did with justin bieber years ago
But older girls dont give a shit about it
most grow out of that phase and go back to dating within their own race because they wake up and realize why the fuck would they want to be with a ricecel
Take em boyo, you need em:feelshehe:
we need to go to the r/TurboChangs sub and shove that shit down their throats.

doubt it. it's bc there are not enough white men in your country.
no,white men may be seen by some foids as exotic or rich, but most women are more into changs

maybe in SEA 4 years ago but in east asia you need to be over 6ft at a minimum. SEA is also no longer the sexpat "paradise" it was

JFL you are proof that subhuman peeskins are born to cope.
nigger,I donot want to insult you because you are so subhuman already,also I don't want to insult other people's race because it is a subhuman trait

They can race fraud as who? Sandcels?. There's literally zero benefit in that.
Latinos, brazilians, mexicans. Many can shave their head and pass as black too.
Meanwhile a rice will always look rice.

Our boy @AllanKing probably time-traveled from the Tang dynasty. He'd be disappointed to see how Chinese foids actually react to white guys in modern days :feelsokman:
no,fag,there are many foids find white men attractive, just as many black normies can slay in Europe,there are always some degenerate whores, but most women will stick to their own race in their own country even they have a choice
there was once a black manlet slay in Europe,get hundreds of pussies, so jbb testified? it only apply to a minority degenerate whores

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back