Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kpop copers BTFO

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
"Just be Asian"

"Ricecels are slaying with zoomer foids"

K86pv4k48yc61

Meanwhile in reality:

View: https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd6mVqRv2Pb/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

jbr only works for chink pretty boys

big cope these foids would pay thousands to see BTS. they just bsing here to fit in

Gooks always blaming “stereotypes” and “brainwashing” nah ricemen you’re just an inferior race :feelshaha:

Gooks always blaming “stereotypes” and “brainwashing” nah ricemen you’re just an inferior race :feelshaha:
I dont know why deathnics just dont accept reality. I've accepted it and it's genuinley liberating. Yet ethnics can't stop bitching at white people. White people live rent free in their heads (including mine):cryfeels:
That quote is pure cope:lul:

ALL humans want to be tall
ALL humans want to be blue eyed
ALL humans want to have straight hair
ALL humans want to be caucasion
ALL humans want to have white skin
ALL humans want to have colored hair
ALL humans want to have slim nose
ALL humans want to have round eyes

The MORE of these you have, the better you look. It's objective science.

BTS guys look like faggots tbh.

Bluepilled ricecels will continue to believe in kpopmaxxing despite anecdotal and scientific evidence showing how useless it is.

i already seen this video months ago and most say asian. just search up "what race would you not date" on youtube and they will all say asian and sometimes they will say indian.

Here is that video on youtube:

here is a different video with a noodlewhore saying she won't date asians:

kpop cope only works with landwhale sheboons.

Undeniably true. Being gook is truly the lowest of the low, No amount of kfagmaxxing will make a Chink attractive in the eyes of women. Also, it's a very tough pill to swallow, but even 9/10 gigaChang could never mog 5/10 White man.
God, i fucking hate waking up everyday and seeing my disgusting subhuman mongoloid pheno!

Last edited: