Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kratom tea

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
Serious, if you are really pissed off and angry, order some kratom, make about 1 - 2 grams in tea and it mellows you out. I drank it everyday for 4 years and was addicted but it was actually nice in a way. Making tea and the end of the day was my highlight, having tea in the morning another highlight. Its a mild opioid and makes you feel happy, warm and soothed

I remember running out a few times and feeling like total shit, feeling the oppisite of what the tea does. I was cold, uncomfortable and just awful. But once the Kratom powder arrived drinking that tea never felt so great. I recommend it to anyone who is seriously depressed or considering suicide. I got off of it, but if things look as dark as they did in the past ill be ordering it again

Isnt that shit addictive as hell though?

id love to do me some legal drugs but it comes up on a drug test so ya fukt mate

I want to try it along with phenibut