Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel KYKES ARE UNHINGED

What they gonna do now? Brutal, They are going to force their anti whiteness so far down our throat for what some rednecks 300 years ago did lol.
REDNECKS IN CONGRESS OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED FOR THIS.

THEIR GAPING ASSHOLES FOR ISRAEL AS WIDE AS THE WEST BANK

inceldom discussion

it will be illegal to state the fact that jews killed jesus
nobody will do anything

inceldom discussion

it will be illegal to state the fact that jews killed jesus
nobody will do anything
MAN IF I WAS JEWISH I WOULD BULLY SANDNIGGERS AND DECLARE MYSELF AS THE MASTER RACE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE FORCE PEOPLE TO ADMIT 2+2 = 5 OR RUIN THEIR LIVES AND THEIR CHILDRENS LIVES WITH JUCHE

Jews should be exterminated

Martin Luther Money GIF by AmberApp

I wish I was born in a country where everyone didn’t get on their knees to suck off funny-hat men because some dumb priest misinterpreted the Bible like 500 years ago.

>Joos believe they have ownership of the region because their holy book says so

A sentence that is completely without weight to somebody who doesn’t give a shit about any of those things. It’s like when Christians cite the Bible to prove God exists. It’s a moot argument to somebody who doesn’t care about the Bible.

They can change "antisemitism" to mean anti-Israel, they can ban TikTok for posting anti-Israel videos, they can arrest college students....
but in the end of the day that will not change hearts and minds. It's like these idiots have learned nothing in nearly 250 years of America.

The toothpaste is out of the tube and nothing can put it back in. So many people now know about Israel's illegal settlements in the West Bank and violence there, about Israel dropping 2,000-lb unguided bombs on densely civilian populated areas (2.2 million packed in 140 sq. miles), shooting families trying to get food from aid trucks, targeting aid workers, targeting journalists, zip-tying patients and hospital workers and placing them in a mass grave, creating a man-made famine, etc. etc.

They even have their children writing hate messages on missiles. Not even Hamas involves their kids like that:

"enjoy your free speech" :soy:

Demonspawn for sure, can't say anything about these snakes.

TikTok not censoring anti-Israeli content? Ban it. There’s speech out there Israel doesn’t like? Ban it.

jews are the only group of people allowed to do whatever they please