Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Cope seethe dilate leftoids

/pol/ is loving this JFL

To the jannies: Yes, this qualifies as ID.

fk his foid sister

It's over for Kenosha

good he was inncoent

inb4 a new wave of nigger riots :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

IT trannies on suicide watch. That shit should have never go to trial in the first place.

Last edited:
Leftist femoids and sheboons are about to riot throughout the weekend!

View attachment 530940
IT trannies on suicide watch. That shit should have never go to trial in the first place.
Why are libtards even seething? I mean wasn't he a minor when he did that based stuff? I thought sub 18 CHILDREN are innocent and their cognitive skills aren't fully developed yet...Oh wait this argument works only when it comes to sex:feelskek: The hypocrisy of the soy is infinite
inb4 a new wave of nigger riots :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

LETS GOOOOOOOO

Good stuff!

It's probably true that we'll have riots and stuff now but I mean... at least from a distance I kind of enjoy watching them XD

I guess it's because I dislike the left so... it's somewhat pleasing to see them having a meltdown. It's just a shame that it damages property and hurts people and stuff.

Cope seethe dilate leftoids

/pol/ is loving this JFL

To the jannies: Yes, this qualifies as ID.
pol are a bunch of edgy normoid faggots couldnt give a fuck about what the think.
good news regardless :feelscomfy:

:dab:

They aren't even finished. Wait till he sues everyone whose slandered him.

Attachments

• image_19906.gif
    image_19906.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 18
Based they jumped him and he heard gunfire. Only selfdefence.
Plus he is a 17.999 years old he didnt know what he was doing:feelsokman:

Based they jumped him and he heard gunfire. Only selfdefence.
B-but you're not supposed to defend yourself against the Chosen People, goyim! Oy vey!

I mean technically he was acting in self defense. But fuck the legal system

Man, i haven't heard good news since 2016.

Justice.

Also it will provide for some entertaining leftist rage :feelscomfy:

I think we need a 5th thread. I really wanna know more about the most jewish court case of the last 3 years.

they jumped him and he heard gunfire
Here's some video compilation (time-synced) to go along with what you're talking about.

Around 1m15s you can hear joggers behind Kyle shouting "get him" which is why he's running forward hugging the sidewalk.

He shouts "friendly friendly friendly" as he reaches close behind Kelly Ziminski to avoid worrying her.

Though moreso to avoid alarming Joshua Ziminski (you can see him peel off the sidewalk going alongside the car) because Joshua was armed with a pistol in his right hand.

Rosenbaum had gone to hide behind the cars and while Kyle was distracted by Ziminski's pistol, that's when Rosenbaum ran up behind him and the chase began.

During the chase is when Joshua Ziminski fired the gun which is why you see Kyle turn partway.

In the MP4 that I attached about 1m30s in pay attention to the vid on the lower-right corner, the upper-left will say" flash" when it happens

end of vids is the rapid 4 shots kyle shot at rosenbaum, can see him drop

Last edited: